Keep in prayers

Reenieny18

Panama Canal crossing Disney Magic August 2008
Hello, I am a dis memeber for over 3 yrs now and thought I would have to post this on a board..My daughters friend got the dreaded visit today at her home.. her husband of barely 5 months went to IRAQ in Aug 20 for a 2nd tour..( while we were on the MAGIC) and he died on MONDAY when the HUMVEE he was driving was tipped over.. there were no survivors.. He is stationed at FORT DRUM in NY and from NC were his family is..

He came to NY 2 summers ago and met my daughter and his wife at the beach.. Actually he was my daughters blind date but didnt hit if off as well as he did with Kristen.. His wife is all of 21 yrs old.. so young and he was 22.. Please keep them in your prayers and all the young men and women who have given their lives for our great freedom. Thank you BOBBIE for what you did for my freedom.. you will be greatly missed!!

Bring them home soon...
REENIE

My prayers are with Bobbie's family and friends. Thank you Bobbie.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your dd's friend will be in my prayers.

:sad1: How sad, my heart and prayers go out to Bobbie's wife, family and friends.

Thank you brave soldier,
you paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country and I deeply appreciate it.

Godspeed our military and God Bless America, :thumbsup2

land of the free and home of the brave!

God Bless Bobbie and Family/Friends. My DH is over there right now since the end of August. I wish they could all be home...

Special prayers to his young wife. DH & I were married in May...approaching our 5 month anniv.

<Hugs>

God bless you, and everyone who knew him. May God's perfect will be understood (even a fraction of it) by us all.

My husband's over there... wish he were home.

:sad1: My heart goes out to his family and friends. My husband and son are both over there right now :sunny: . :guilty: My son is due home is a little over a week and my husband in two weeks :woohoo: . :santa: We will be going to WDW to celebrate their return and the holidays. :grouphug:

May God Bless All of Our Troops and bring them home safe :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter