Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that Kelly. Like I said I am new to this and leaving in 7 days! Both were in the Mickeyheads shared file. I tried to post the links, but my post count is too low and it won't let me. If you need them, maybe I can pm them to you. I was hoping to have them in the next day or two as beyond that I think I will be going crazy getting ready. I really appreciate all that you do and your beautiful designs. If you don't have time to do them I totally understand. I have been able to use quite a few of your other designs. Thanks and have a great trip!

No trouble at all I was new once too. :cutie:
I just wanted to be sure becasue you said you were trying to match some you had already downloaded :goodvibes
Have a great trip :wizard:

Kelly - thank you thank you thank you :cool1: I am doing my happy t-shirt dance. I so appreciate all of them and can't wait to make the shirts. Thanks for the tip on bringing the shirts to the store for colors.
Do you recommended just using light transfer paper on light shirts? I remember someone suggesting to do dark transfers even on light shirts - colors are bolder???
As for where you live, that area down there is beautiful. I remember many trips to Rosie's and Norm's diners back in college near the sub base.
I hope you have a great time on your trip - you leave in 2 weeks!!!!
kristina

I have lived here my whole life so I guess the beauty has worn off a little for me, I still find it hilarious that a lot of people travel to our neck of the woods on vacation!!!I always say to myself why in the world would they come here, but I guess the Mystic Seaport Aquarium and the beaches are nice for tourists. I have a been there done that theory.:rotfl2:
I know I am soo excitied as for the transfers, yes I have heard that if you use dark transfers on white shirts the colors are more vibriant, however I have always used light transfers so I can't say for sure. I always use the Avery brand available at walmart and have had good luck. Whichever option you choose be sure to read the manufacturers instructions very well, the process of doing dark transfers and light transfers is different so make sure that you read all the instructions and tips. They're are also STICKY's at the top of this forum to help. Go back and read those as well they will help a lot. :cutie:

Because I am gearing up to take my family and the twins :yay: (for the very first time) to Disney World. I have to stop filling requests, so that I can get my family's projects done in time.:rotfl:

:cutie: If your trip is planned for before 9-15 please go to the thread that your request is on and post a note to me with your post # and I will get it done before I go. Thanks for understanding and I will do my best to get everyones designs done for thier trips, (including my family designs):rotfl::rotfl2:

Because I am gearing up to take my family and the twins :yay: (for the very first time) to Disney World. I have to stop filling requests, so that I can get my family's projects done in time.:rotfl:

:cutie: If your trip is planned for before 9-15 please go to the thread that your request is on and post a note to me with your post # and I will get it done before I go. Thanks for understanding and I will do my best to get everyones designs done for thier trips, (including my family designs):rotfl::rotfl2:

Hey Kellybell, my post is number 3497 on this thread. Our Disney trip is Sept 18, but we leave for Florida Sept 13, we have also scheduled t-shirt making night for Sept 5:rotfl2: So it would be really awesome if you could do my designs before you leave. Sorry if I am being a pest. Thanks again! :worship:

I love your disigns, and since my children saw them, I now have to ask if you could please make us a few designs for our upcomming trip. Im sure you are busy, but if you could make these, we would be very appreciative, if you can not, that is fine, maybe next time.

Averie name done in pluto or if not possible with pluto alone, mickey and the gang, She has either white, blue, or dis green shirt, light transfer.

Ashton name done in Mickey Star Wars, shirt will be white and light transfer

Hanna name done in Chip and Dale shirt can be white, grey, purple or pink

Brock name done in Walt Disney, not sure about shirt color, probably white.

Beck name done in Minnie Mouse, shirt white.

Also, we will be celebrating Averies 2nd birthday while there, of you have anything you can make up for her that would be great. You can use your wonderful creativity on that.

I hope you have a wonderful trip, we will be there durring some of the same days. We will be proudly wearing our shirts from the Disboards! :cool1:

I dont want to bother you, I know how it is trying to get things ready, we will be there around the same tome (sept 5-12th) and I havent packed one thing yet! LOL. But, if you have time would you please:worship: make these designs for us, if you dont have much time, will you just do Hanna and Averie, these two are looking forward to these and have made me check on here 3-5x a day to see if you were able to do them.
I hope you have a wonderful trip. We are looking forward to ours. Im just scared about making these shirts, Ive never made them before and I do NOT want to mess them up, everyone is looking forward to them. Keeping my fingers crossed I can handle it. Have a safe and fun trip.

Page 224, Post #3358

And I shortened my requests to just 3. The most important being the 1st visit one. As long as that one gets done, I'm good. If you can squeeze in the other 2, even better. Thanks so much!

Kelly,

I still can't believe you do this for people. I am in awe of your talent and generosity!

My post is #3402. We don't leave until Sept 20 so I don't need mine until you return (if you plan on doing them the week you get back). It will give me something to do that last week before our trip. If you aren't able to get to it I found one of your generic disigns that we really like and I can use it.

Hope you have a magical trip!

PS. I have been wondering if you have a plan for this thread after it reaches 250 pages and is closed because of Dis guidelines?

Our post is #3533 and we're leaving Friday..

My fault for not having seen this sooner.. but I would love to make the shirts. Please if you get a chance, just the basic designs without a background.

-Sherry

Hi Kellybell! I put these in your other thread so please disregard that request!!

I think that we will be in WDW at the same time! We leave in 15 days! I am so excited to go! I bet you are too!!! Happy packing and planning!!

Can you do:

ELLE in the Beauty and the Beast (Belle) disign;
LILY in the Jasmine disign;
VICTORIA in the Pink Minnie disign?

They are all for light pink shirts!
Thanks so much!

Thanks again Kelly. If you do not have time, please, I understand...don't go crazy!!!! Have a wonderful trip!

Kellybell, could you please make me the above design without the "Celebrating My 1st Trip" quote. I need it in a couple of different names if you don't mind. Thank you, I think it is totally awesome of you to do this for people! I am so excited, our trip is 30 days away and the kids will be so excited to have these shirts! Here are the names
Samantha, Jim, Colin, Rikki, Will, Lora, Jojo, Grandma, Papa, & Slim

Have a Magical Vacation :wizard:

I dont want to bother you, I know how it is trying to get things ready, we will be there around the same tome (sept 5-12th) and I havent packed one thing yet! LOL. But, if you have time would you please:worship: make these designs for us, if you dont have much time, will you just do Hanna and Averie, these two are looking forward to these and have made me check on here 3-5x a day to see if you were able to do them.
I hope you have a wonderful trip. We are looking forward to ours. Im just scared about making these shirts, Ive never made them before and I do NOT want to mess them up, everyone is looking forward to them. Keeping my fingers crossed I can handle it. Have a safe and fun trip.

You can handle it!!!
Don't worry once you do the first one you'll be surprised how easy it was:cutie:

If there is any way you could do page 229 post # 3424 it would mean alot. If you do not have time I really understand. Thank you for all you do!
:flower3:

You can handle it!!!
Don't worry once you do the first one you'll be surprised how easy it was:cutie:

Thank you for taking the time to make these for or family. Crossing my fingers I make the shirts look as good as they should! Maybe you will see us walking around with our shirts on!! Have a great trip!:thumbsup2

Now....can I request once you get back and in the groove of things if you could make a 2nd birthday shirt fo Averie, we are having a Disney birthday and I would love to have her wear it for er party here at home. Thanks so much!

Kelly - what is the best way to get the "full sized" images. I clicked on them and brought up the 4shared window. I then did a "save image as". But, worried that it will not give me the "full screen" view of the image. Sorry to bother you with the question, but wasn't having luck when I used the download button.

thanks again, kristina

Post #3443 Page 230 - We leave next Friday for our cruise. Any help you could provide would be very appreciated!!

Thank you!!

I'm not sure how to do this. Do I post here that I edited my original post or just edit? It's Post #3316 on page 222. I would like the High School Musical by Sept 8 (if possible). Thanks.

Regardless, have a wonderful trip. You certainly deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter