Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH!!!:cool1:

Thanks again for ALL your tireless work for all of us here on the boards! Man, have you been busy today!!!:surfweb:
The shirts I have made so far have turned out darling!!!:laundy: As soon as I get them all done, I promise I will post pics! Thanks again!!!:hug:

I am sure I'll be back for more later!:laughing: Birthdays and such!!!:rotfl:

Whoopsy:upsidedow
[/QUOTE]

Well now that you mention it, I do have a request. Disney characters in their cruise wear clip art is really hard to find, so if you could collect any printed material that has the gang dressed for cruising ie.. Sailor outfits or Capt Mickey that you could mail to me when you return so that I could scan it in to my computer I would love that:cutie:

I'll do that for sure!!!! NO problem, it will be like a scavenger hunt :goodvibes

Hey Traci,
There was more than 1 1st cruise disign in that post, which one specifically did you want or did you want all 3:confused3

Here are your requests:goodvibes

I'm so sorry, I just realized something...I didn't give you dates for the cruise for the first image! Our sail date is Dec. 3-6, 2009 and no disney world. My apologies. If you don't have time to fix that, then it is no problem. Just let me know. Thanks again for all your hard work and time :)

Lisa

I'm so sorry, I just realized something...I didn't give you dates for the cruise for the first image! Our sail date is Dec. 3-6, 2009 and no disney world. My apologies. If you don't have time to fix that, then it is no problem. Just let me know. Thanks again for all your hard work and time :)

Lisa

No worries:goodvibes

Hi Kelly,
Looking at your photobucket account there are 2 designs I was hoping you could personalize for me.
Both are on page 1 of the anniversary designs.
First: Image #3 with Minnie/Mickey and the castle with the balloons. if you could change the names to Michael and Denise.
Also image #4 with the really colorful image. If you could put 20 years of Magic at the bottom and leave off the mickey/minnie image that would be great.

Thanks so much!
Denise

Hi Kelly :),
If possible would you be able to design me a poster to put up in our resort window to celebrate our Disney wedding in May. My only request is can it be in pink
Could you also create one for my mom to put up in her resort window to, if possible could she have something with Baloo bear though as she loves him. (not a very wedding character i know but she ll be thrilled with it:thumbsup2)
Thankyou :goodvibes
I think the sign would look a tad better with your names on it so if you want to post your names and maybe the date I'll add them, or if you like it as is that's fine too.:cutie:
Congratulations!!!!!:goodvibes

Could I request a Crystal Palace Breakfast invite for
Garrett, Nana, Momma, and Poppa for April 22nd at 10:05 am
Thanks so much!

Have a great trip:wizard:

Hi Kelly,
I'm kinda new here, but I was really hoping that I could request a couple things. I love your disigns!
I would like to request the fairy t-shirt design on the holiday page of your shared album that says "Its my 5th Birthday" with the name Ellie. And yes, it is her 5th birthday :)
I would also like a shirt design with "Kailey's First Trip." She is a baby, so I was hoping for some sort of baby minnie or baby princess design. I didn't know if you had anything like that?
I will post my name requests on the name thread, but I am requesting Ellie and Kailey in the princess, please.
Thank you so very much! I love all these t-shirt designs and can't wait to have some of our own for our trip in 2 weeks!

Here are the 1st 2, I'm off to find your name request on the other thread, I hope I have gotten to this in time:eek:

I finally finished all our T-Shirts and Magnets for our trip next month. How do I upload them to show you all how good they turned out? I have never done anything like this before, so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,

Peg

I finally finished all our T-Shirts and Magnets for our trip next month. How do I upload them to show you all how good they turned out? I have never done anything like this before, so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,

Peg

Go to photobucket.com and sign up for a free account. Then follow the instructions to upload pictures from your computer. After you have uploaded them, you will see links at the bottom of each picture, like in my photobucket. Right click on the IMG code at the bottom and then "paste" it into your post. I hope that makes sense to you.;)
Check the sitckys at the top of the forum it might have more deatiled instructions there.:cutie:
GOOD LUCK I AM BREATHLESS WITH ANTICIPATION I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ALL YOU HAVE DONE:yay:

Kelly...THANK YOU SO MUCH for the work you did for me! It is awesome. Can I make 2 more requests? If you have time before our cruise I would like to get the picture with Ariel and the ship with the name Kasey on it. I would also like the one that has the characters on the bottom and says something about our cruise featuring. I will be happy with any characters you use but if you can do our faves that would be even better!!
Dad - Goofy
Mom - Minnie
Austyn - Pluto
Kasey - Ariel or Tink
Also.....do you have anything like the Ariel one that I requested for a boy??? I would love to have something with Austyn's name on it.
Again...THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO TO HELP EVERYONE HAVE AN EVEN MORE MAGICAL TRIP!!!!!!!!
Shannon
Thank you, I'm happy to do it!:cutie:
Here are your requests.

welcomeakvkidanimimi.jpg

Hey Kelly -- Love this one!!!

Can I get this one with "Jambo" on the top instead of "welcome mimi" ;) - and 2010 for the date.

Thanks so much!!!

Kelly, my sons and I are browsing your designs and they would love the Hollywood Studios one personalized....one with "Aaron's Hollywood Adventure" and one with "Ethan's Hollywood Adventure" with no date....If you can do this, thank you so very much!:flower3:

I was in a Hollywood studios state of mind today:goodvibes
dhsstars.jpg

redreel.jpg

reelhead.jpg

Kellybell,

Thanks for the info on how to upload the pictures. I will give it a try. Right now all the shirts are hanging up, but sometime in the next few days, I will fold them and display them so I can take pictures. Hopefully in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your help with the shirts and the info.

Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter