*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Tomorrow you will be in the single digits!!! Do you still have stuff left to do?
I can't wait for single digits! Everything is pretty much done. I have to take the favors to Shelley with impressions on Saturday, and just a few loose ends like sending my music choices to my DJ. I have my suitcases out and I'm starting to pack.

oh wow... your 10 days... that came fast mine is only like 2 weeks after you.... its crunch time... cant wait to see your pictures...
Yours won't be much longer either! The closer it gets, the faster the time goes! Enjoy it!

OMG!!! 10 days!! I would be soooooo excited, single digit tomorrow! I know how excited I was when I reached single digit weeks, so I dread to think what I'll be like at single days :laughing:

Music choices, thats something fun to have left at the end to decide on - at least its nothing too stressful :thumbsup2

The big question is - do you think you'll get everything in your case on the first attempt?? :laughing:

OMG!!! 10 days!! I would be soooooo excited, single digit tomorrow! I know how excited I was when I reached single digit weeks, so I dread to think what I'll be like at single days :laughing:

Music choices, thats something fun to have left at the end to decide on - at least its nothing too stressful :thumbsup2

The big question is - do you think you'll get everything in your case on the first attempt?? :laughing:

:rotfl: I think it's going to take several suitcases to get everything down!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter