Key West Web Cam?

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
I am bumbed that the port cam is not working. Has anyone checked the tvzonline.com/webcam (Might not be right link, I think there is more to it) ANyone can help with actual link. Scroll all the way down to ket west....is that the Magic in port there? At least I can stare at her all day if it is...

correct web: www.tvzonline.com/webcams2.html

That is not the Magic. If I'm not mistaken the Magic is doing the Eastern this week.

oh well, I was hoping for a fix :( . I have'nt checked in a while. I will have to go check and se if the port cam is working yet. Thanks for the anwswer.

Originally posted by WDWLVR
That is not the Magic. If I'm not mistaken the Magic is doing the Eastern this week.

Mary,

You are so correct, it is Eastern this week(7-26), then Western(8-2), then Eastern(8-9), then Western(8-16), then "MY TURN"(not that I'm excited mind you) Eastern(8-23)!!! The DISmeet sign is packed and ready to cruise once again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter