Keys and what you got for each key.

Ok so far, heres what i have won

1Bronze Keys- Pirate throne blue
1Silver Keys- Pirate Maze Wall Turett
2 Gold Keys- nothing

Sorry to interupt the thread, but what is a pirate maze wall?? Is it a type of divider? Could someone post a picture please? :confused3 :rolleyes:

Thanks, I have been so confused about this, LOL!

My Key List So Far
Bronze Key Black Throne
Bronze Key Nothing
Bronze Key Nothing
Bronze Key Green Throne
Bronze Key Nothing
Sliver Key Nothing
Sliver Key Maze Turet
Sliver Key Nothing
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
Gold Key
________

Here's a loop to throw in the knot... I played a new character that my dd had set up without permission (a boy mind you, so she's not allowed to play him, til she's :rolleyes: uh, 18?). He got keys on his 3rd ship battle win, 7th flag win, and 9th win of I don't know which. All were level one because when I started he couldn't play level two. It's kind of nice that they do that for new players or it could be frustrating if you don't play well and then can't get 10 wins of a particular game. So maybe RomeNome's 27th win wasn't a fluke but as you are more experienced they hand them out every 10 wins.

For my lovely 3 bronze keys, I got NADA. Maybe I shouldn't have done them all in a row because the next on got a purple pirate throne and the person before me got a maze wall. :(

Car-Gal did get a plain maze wall earlier. Sur doesn't look like much by itself!

caribbound said:
Here's a loop to throw in the knot... I played a new character that my dd had set up without permission (a boy mind you, so she's not allowed to play him, til she's :rolleyes: uh, 18?). He got keys on his 3rd ship battle win, 7th flag win, and 9th win of I don't know which. All were level one because when I started he couldn't play level two. It's kind of nice that they do that for new players or it could be frustrating if you don't play well and then can't get 10 wins of a particular game. So maybe RomeNome's 27th win wasn't a fluke but as you are more experienced they hand them out every 10 wins.

For my lovely 3 bronze keys, I got NADA. Maybe I shouldn't have done them all in a row because the next on got a purple pirate throne and the person before me got a maze wall. :(

Car-Gal did get a plain maze wall earlier. Sur doesn't look like much by itself!

I dont think so, I have won a Gold Key every 3 wins all day today from 3th win to just now my 51th win

My total so far for today: 3 bronze keys = 3 empty chests :confused3

The good news is, I got two shiny new SILVER keys in my hot VMK pocket right now, so we'll see what they yield later tonight! :thumbsup2

Thanks to Pixiebell, Debsangels, WingedHeart, RiceOwl and Lilgreenman for taking turns so we all get a chance to win. You all rock! :grouphug:

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

EDIT TO ADD: Tried my silver keys = both empty chests :badpc: so I'm 1 for 6

1 Gold Key=500 credits

piratedash (DS6) also got his gold key with me...he got zip!

p.s. curious to see what those wall pieces look like. :)

gold- Turn into coral magic!

bronze- purple pirate throne

I got a bronze key and just tried it. It gave me a GREEN Pirate Throne!

Crit got a bronze key after me and got a Purple Pirate Throne!

Cat did after that and got Green as well!

So far today i am running a prize 40% of the time. I appreciate getting a key every 3 wins because that means a prize is allmost gauranteed every 10 games. They must have ajusted it till they tweak it. I have won 500 credits with silver 1 wall, 1 cannon wall, and 1 turett -these all with gold keys.

The freezing is awfull today and had to resort to playing the lottery for the most part, pay 21 credits to play with AI which is a loss win or lose only to get a key and roll the dice. Gambling at its finest. I estimate by not playing for credit I have lost 9 thousand credit so far today so each wall piece has cost me 3 grand, I would be willing to pay that, but it would be quicker. Incidentally they are for sale on e-bay for $10, Go figure I am virtually richer then real life.

Kit, I have about 6 pieces find me I'll show you.

Bronze Key: Nothing

I'm really wanting a blue or green pirate throne right now but my computer is acting up and I can't log into VMK, I'm hoping by tomorrow it will be better and I can try my skills at pirates some more! :thumbsup2

Gold key:
Nothing x2
TICMP Single Use x1
500 credits x1

Silver - Pirate Maze Turret
Silver - Pirate Maze Wall

Does anyone know what these pieces actually DO? Can we eventually build something with them? It's the Maze part that peaks my curiosity....

Yvette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter