Keys to the Kingdom??????

saratogadreamin09

Derek Jeter =
My family (including me) has always wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour but I've aways been too young:guilty: :guilty:

BUT, next year when we go I'll be 15 1/2(had to throw that in there because I'm counting down to 16!!!!) and my parents think I look old enough to pass for 16 (they though that this year but then my dad said lets be safe and wait one more year) They want to do it next year so I have two primary questions

1) Do they check for Id's or something for proof of age????
2) If they found out I was under 16 and we were already there what would they do?????

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!!!!!!

BTW-If you look inmy TR you can see a picture of me, tell me if you think I could pass for 16

My family (including me) has always wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour but I've aways been too young:guilty: :guilty:

BUT, next year when we go I'll be 15 1/2(had to throw that in there because I'm counting down to 16!!!!) and my parents think I look old enough to pass for 16 (they though that this year but then my dad said lets be safe and wait one more year) They want to do it next year so I have two primary questions

1) Do they check for Id's or something for proof of age????
2) If they found out I was under 16 and we were already there what would they do?????

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!!!!!!

BTW-If you look inmy TR you can see a picture of me, tell me if you think I could pass for 16

1. Yes, they do check for ID. Everyone is checked.

2. They will not let anyone under 16 on the KttK tour.

When I did the KttK tour with my dad, there was a family ahead of us checking in (mom, dad, 2 girl). The younger of the 2 girls was several months shy of 16. She was not allowed to go on the tour (and the whole family dropped out).

1. Yes, they do check for ID. Everyone is checked.

2. They will not let anyone under 16 on the KttK tour.

When I did the KttK tour with my dad, there was a family ahead of us checking in (mom, dad, 2 girl). The younger of the 2 girls was several months shy of 16. She was not allowed to go on the tour (and the whole family dropped out).

THAT SUCKS

when did you take it???? we knew people that took it in 2008 and nobody got id'd, but maybe they had a different CM

THAT SUCKS

when did you take it???? we knew people that took it in 2008 and nobody got id'd, but maybe they had a different CM

Not really. The rule is 16+. It is that way for insurance purposes.

And if they didn't get their IDs checked, the CM didn't do their job. On all the tours I have gone on (Segway, KttK 2 times), IDs were checked everytime.

Not really. The rule is 16+. It is that way for insurance purposes.

And if they didn't get their IDs checked, the CM didn't do their job. On all the tours I have gone on (Segway, KttK 2 times), IDs were checked everytime.

Could you please try to be nicer????

Its 16+ because the tour could take away the disney magic. I've understood everything about how disney runs since I was 10, its up to the parents to decide whether kids are ready or not.

I've actually heard a couple stories about no id's being checked, thats why I asked on here. And I asked you when you took the tour, could you please be nice enough to answer that????

Could you please try to be nicer????

Its 16+ because the tour could take away the disney magic. I've understood everything about how disney runs since I was 10, its up to the parents to decide whether kids are ready or not.

I've actually heard a couple stories about no id's being checked, thats why I asked on here. And I asked you when you took the tour, could you please be nice enough to answer that????

What did I say that wasn't nice? I don't think I said anything that was mean. However, if I hurt you, I appologize.

And I took the tour in 2005 and 2008.

What did I say that wasn't nice? I was just stating the truth.

And I took the tour in 2005 and 2008.

You just sounded so mean and rude in the way you worded things.i can just here somone saying that stuff in real life and I cant imagie it being said nicely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter