Kid Cruisers Oct. 20, 2007!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everybody sorry i havent been on in a while i been so busy i broke my arm i have mono and to top it all off i hate school and i am failing one of my classes. nice hair bryce and you to rachel. like i siad i have been very busy i graduate to my third level blackbelt on saturday also i might have my first date on sunday i still have to ask my mom. so how is life?:confused3 :goodvibes

hey everybody sorry i havent been on in a while i been so busy i broke my arm i have mono and to top it all off i hate school and i am failing one of my classes. nice hair bryce and you to rachel. like i siad i have been very busy i graduate to my third level blackbelt on saturday also i might have my first date on sunday i still have to ask my mom. so how is life?:confused3 :goodvibes

good

ouch!

thats weird did markie tell you to sign on?

wow that is strange anyways like i said i broke my arm well sprainded it it hurt but i also may have mono because my blood test i took said i did:confused3

that would be so fun hopfuley befor the cruise i forgot to tell you .Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to be your 5th disney criuse that is so cool. it's only my second. what day are you going down . send me your phone so i can call you sometime on e-mail only though. what do you look like send me a picture and i will send you one of me merry close to christmas
kaitie :santa:

a year ago 2 days from now we were syaing this remeber how excited we were:goodvibes

Heya tinkerbelle
are you going on the cruise in 2007 or 08?
by the way im on my dads
medicalman (olivia + phoebe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter