kidani valet?

pl4bby

Mouseketeer
Hi. My first kidani stay is right around the corner! When we stayed jambo we valeted and used bell hop to store our luggage. Can we do that at kidani? I valet when visiting the other resorts for adrs so I don't mind the cost.

Yes Kidani has valet parking.

If you have the Tables in Wonderland card and are valet parking at Kidani (or any other WDW resort) because you are dining there, valet parking is free other than the tip. You need to show your TIW card and your dining receipt when you pick up your car.

ETA: If you are staying at Kidani you will be charged for valet parking, TIW card or not.

Hi. My first kidani stay is right around the corner! When we stayed jambo we valeted and used bell hop to store our luggage. Can we do that at kidani? I valet when visiting the other resorts for adrs so I don't mind the cost.

Yes. There is also a 15 minute check-in parking lot out front.

LisaS said:
Yes Kidani has valet parking.

If you have the Tables in Wonderland card and are valet parking at Kidani (or any other WDW resort) because you are dining there, valet parking is free other than the tip. You need to show your TIW card and your dining receipt when you pick up your car.

Yes i need to get one of those. I have AP's so it is worth it! So dumb of me not to have that already. So happy they have valet. I'm so excited for my first stay

Yes i need to get one of those. I have AP's so it is worth it! So dumb of me not to have that already. So happy they have valet. I'm so excited for my first stay
I hope you have a great stay. Kidani is a wonderful resort!

LisaS said:
I hope you have a great stay. Kidani is a wonderful resort!

Thanks! Hope the weather is nice. It has been crazy here. Some days cold some days in the 80's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter