Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm having a brain fart... the 2 inches letters... is it the mat that is 2 inches or the letter itself? I think it's the shadow or mat that should be 2 in but I'm second guessing myself.

Nice work Vicky!

I'm having a brain fart... the 2 inches letters... is it the mat that is 2 inches or the letter itself? I think it's the shadow or mat that should be 2 in but I'm second guessing myself.

Nice work Vicky!

its the letter that should be 2" so the shadow will be a bit bigger.

Nice work Vicky!

its the letter that should be 2" so the shadow will be a bit bigger.

Thanks for answering this, Lisa. It's my kiddos last week of school, and we have been so busy with field trips and awards assembly.

Cheryl, aka wdwmickey, needs to drop this swap, so we have a few angel spots that need to be filled. They are:

2" letter groups:

Group 3 -- Sisters
Group 5 -- Grandparents
Group 9 -- Girls
Group 13- Family

Mini kits:

Group C -- Girls
Group F -- Teen Girls
Group H -- High School
Group I -- Family

Cheryl and I are the only 2 in groups F & H. I haven't started cutting on Group H, so unless someone really wants in that group, we will just drop it. I have Group F cut, so I will go ahead and finish that one up. If no one wants in that one, that will be fine. I have 2 girls and couple of nieces, so I can use both.

I can take all the letters if you want and could take 1 of the kits too if that could help.

I'm done cutting all my letters and will be working on gluing them this week in the evening if DD decides to go to sleep at a decent time. I'll hopefully will start my kits over the weekend.

Thanks for the offers! I am on an all day field trip with my kiddos academic teams. I will get this all sorted out this weekend.

How's everyone doing? Are you doing ok on time or do we need to extend the due date? I know things can get crazy at the end of the school year.

I'm doing fine with time- but if anyone wanted to push the date back a week, I wouldn't mind :)

Hoping to head down to my scrap space in a moment to work on this :)

May I change my theme to "Cute as a Button" for the Babies and Toddlers-Boy mini kit group? :) I found the cutest frame in the Wildcard cricut cart and feel inspired. :)

I have my letters ready to cut, just need to choose my papers! I'll be ready to start on these after I finish the AK swap. So of course I'm happy for an extension!

I do have my titles for the mini kits:

Group B Baby Boy: "Baby be Mine"
Group A Baby Girl: "Baby be Mine " (I have twins!!! Need to be fair!)
Group G Grade School: "Time to Learn"
Group I Family: "One Big Happy Family"

Random fact: I had a fabulous time shopping at Michaels this evening.

I found mustache embellishments for the uncle letter group! Picture to come in the future, too dark now to get good quality.

:)

I also found 1.5" trees that I am planning to use as part of the icon for the family letter group- it made me think "family tree" when i saw it....hopefully it'll make sense!

Dacky Love the tree and mustache idea

Michelle I totally get your gotta be fair. I have triplets and I feel the same way LOL We should get together sometime at Disney. could you imagine the noise level with 5 kids in the same age range LOL

questions ...
for the ladies in the baby girl mini kit group.
would you prefer to have Bath time or cuddle bug as a theme?

grade school kit
would you prefer 1st day of school/ School time/ learn and discover

family mini kit ...
would you prefer circle of love/ treasured memories or grandma's house?

Best friend mini kit
circle of friends/ Peas in a pod/ Life is better with friends

can you tell I'm second guessing myself and finding new stuff LOL

Now a question to everyone in the mini kits..

What do you prefer to receive or more like what do you use the most when you get minikits? journaling boxes, tags, paper piercing, photo mats, borders or something else?

Finished the family icon- i decided it'd be fun to print "family" on the cardstock before cutting the shape out to give it something extra.

And don't forget the mustaches on the Cs for uncle! lol

All I have left are the letter and icon for grandparents (still stumped on the icon, but I'll come up with something) and the baby boy mini kit (I have an idea, just need to pick papers and cut). :)

Dacky- those look great!

I am a little bit further behind than I thought I would be, as I didn't get a chance to work on this swap this weekend. I should be able to make the deadline but won't object an extention :thumbsup2

Dacky- those look great!

I am a little bit further behind than I thought I would be, as I didn't get a chance to work on this swap this weekend. I should be able to make the deadline but won't object an extention :thumbsup2

I don't know if it would help you or save you money on shipping but if you want to ship me your stuff once you are done, I could in turn mail it with mine when I bring it to a US post office. I usually do cross border shopping and mail my stuff from there. Less likely to get lost and it takes less time to get to destination.

I don't know if it would help you or save you money on shipping but if you want to ship me your stuff once you are done, I could in turn mail it with mine when I bring it to a US post office. I usually do cross border shopping and mail my stuff from there. Less likely to get lost and it takes less time to get to destination.

Oh, that is a super nice offer. It might be faster if I express post to you. But would it make it more expensive for you to send?

Super jelouse that you get to go shopping...One of the downsides of living in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, that is a super nice offer. It might be faster if I express post to you. But would it make it more expensive for you to send?

Super jelouse that you get to go shopping...One of the downsides of living in the middle of nowhere.

I usually use their flat rate shipping box and I'm sure I can fit your stuff in my box ;) Then the hostess can send your portion directly to you as usual. I would be more then willing to do this for all the sawp that we are both in if it makes things easier for you. god knows our shipping is insane. I mailed an envelop not long ago because I couldn't cross and it had cost me $36 for regular mail while it would have been at the most $15 there by priority mail. Simply check who much it would be to ship to me vs to the US. if it's cheaper, by all means mail me the stuff.

can you please change my title
Group:
A -Cuddle Bug
C - Drama Queen
I - One big Happy family
J- Treasured Memories
K -Life is Better with Friends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter