Kids Free plus Costco Cash Card for Adventures

Tracie Wallace

Mouseketeer
Here's a current Costco offer for Disney Adventures. I've put their ad below. They're offering a Costco Cash Card of up to $500 (you have to spend $10k to get this - you spend less you get less). Plus kids are free on 3 of the trips: Southern Spain, Costa Rica, and Imperial Cities (Austria and Czech Republic).

" Receive a Costco Cash Card valued

at up to a $500 – Courtesy of Costco Travel!†

Plus, for a limited time, Kids are Free on selected tours!**

**For every adult (age 15 and over) booked at the non-discounted Regular or Value season rate (single supplement may apply) on qualifying departures, one child (age 14 and under) staying in the same room as the qualifying adult may participate for free. Per-room occupancy is limited to four persons, so up to two children may participate for free. Children participating for free will enjoy all of the features included in a standard child’s travel package. Offer applies to land packages only. Subject to availability. The number of land packages available for this offer is limited. Cannot be combined with any other offer or sold or transferred for commercial use. Valid for bookings made March 19 though June 30, 2007. Offer valid on most departures, June through September, on Fiesta España, Path to Pura Vida and Imperial Cities adventures only. Subject to conditions, restrictions and change without notice. "

Disney is offering this same deal on their website for the same three trips-I checked it out this morning.
If you are a couple with one child, it adds up to almost the same total price as it would with the early booking discount. If you have 2 children, you are going to save some serious money on these trips :)
I think my DM and I may have to take DD to the Imperial Cities this year instead of waiting until next year :dance3:

WOW :cool1: This is pretty incredible. Haven't thought at all about it, but with two kids under 14, I probably should. Any idea why they are doing this -- :confused3 -- undersold I am sure, but is there something not so great about these trips that I should know about??

WOW :cool1: This is pretty incredible. Haven't thought at all about it, but with two kids under 14, I probably should. Any idea why they are doing this -- :confused3 -- undersold I am sure, but is there something not so great about these trips that I should know about??

I think the only "not so great" thing is the airfare. We did the Viva Italia trip last year, and booked Imperial Cities for this year as soon as it was announced. Our airfare (times five!) is over $1400/pp.

I'm thinking that's why some of the Med cruises have gone down in price as well -- and why a lot of people who haven't yet booked their air are cancelling their cruises. Almost $6k in airfare for a family of four buys a heck of a lot at WDW.

I'm still thinking the AbD trip will be well worth it. I'm just trying not to think of what it cost. :)

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter