Kids Meals?

hutt90

Earning My Ears
Here's a question, Can adults order the kids meals? I would like to order a smaller meal like this for myself? I will have my children with me so do I need to pretend that the meal is for them or is it cool to order for me?

Hi, Hutt90 (I have family in Massillon) - you don't have to "pretend" - you can simply order a child's meal if you like. When McDonald's has prizes that my kids want, I usually have a Happy Meal for lunch and no one has ever questioned me about it!! Plus, less calories.......;) Maybe we'll see you in the World!:D

Thanks for reply, Maybe we will see each other there.. Small world huh, Massillon-Canton funny thing..Jen

Keep in mind that when an adult orders a "kids meal" all you get is the entree. They do not give you the beverage or dessert with it (usually).

Also if you want a smaller portion, most restaurants offer half portions of some of their entrees, so you are destined to a vacation of chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers :)

I have ordered a "kids meal" a couple of times because I wasn't very hungry--but I did tip as if I had ordered an adult entree. Also if you order a grilled cheese at 50's Prime Time--it's three slices of bread and at least four slices of cheese--holy smokes! :eek:

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter