Kids Program Hey Linda :)

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
I know that you read our original thread and indicated that since our group was a convention that the kids wouldn't qualify for this. You told us though that while you were at WDW you would check into adding a class or check this out. I'm wondering if you had the opportunity to check on this? Jeanette has spoke with them and was open about our group of kids and what was going on. (See an excert of her post after yours addressing these issues)
: CC:<< Linda, these are for youth groups but not limited to school or scouts. The brochure says they are available exclusively to K-12 student groups of 10 or more. I did mention to them today that we were going to be there as part of a convention and from various parts of the country they didn't indicate that would create an exclusion. >>

Any new info on this is appreciated :) We don't want to do anything that isn't honest, but if our kids qualify for this, I'd love to see it come to pass. Thanks to you Linda and Jeanette for all your input and work. Gerri

mick_spin.gif

Thanks Geri, I haven't done anything more just waiting on a schedule and final ok before we start getting the plans in place. This would probably be handled like a separate DIS meet, during the convention put not part of the convention so we will need to do registration and sign-ups for it.

Are you still visiting Dallas this month?

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC size=4>Janette</font>
daisy.gif

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>WDW ~*~ Offsite ? - 1976, Vistana - Jun 1988
Vistana/Contemporary - Jun 2000, OKW - Feb 2001
BWV - DIS Convention Nov 2001</font>
<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>Disneyland ~*~ Apr 1998</font>

April 26, 27, and 28th for a Choir competition. Unfortunatly, our Choir Director didn't get the $$ turned in to them in time :( I'm so disappointed! My daughter has sild stuff, saved $$ and hasn't went on a Choir trip since she started in choir in 7th grade. (she's a Jr.) Last year, she helped our Jazz choir raise $$ for a trip to New York. We have a new director this year and I almost had her talked into a trip to WDW, then she hasn't gotten as much participation as she'd like, so the Dallas trip was a last resort, now it's been cancelled :( At least the $$ that she's earned for this year has went into an account for her "next" years trip.
Maybe by next year, I can talk her into a WDW trip. All the Sr.s that raised money this year will now be put in the Choir account, and should help towards next trip.

mick_spin.gif

That is too bad about their trip but it may have a silver lining. The kids programs include the Magic Music Days and that would be a great place for them to go!

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC size=4>Janette</font>
daisy.gif

<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>WDW ~*~ Offsite ? - 1976, Vistana - Jun 1988
Vistana/Contemporary - Jun 2000, OKW - Feb 2001
BWV - DIS Convention Nov 2001</font>
<font face="BrushArt" color=#6600CC>Disneyland ~*~ Apr 1998</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter