Kilimanjaro Safari- close time in May?

And I get to go back! My in-laws live there, so we have a second trip coming up. One thing about most of Africa is that it's mostly about vacation time and flight prices - everything else is super cheap down there, even in South Africa since the Rand has pretty much crashed. A two week 4/5 star vacation cost less than coach airline tickets to get there.

That is amazing!!! Do you post on Instagram?

That is amazing!!! Do you post on Instagram?
I don't. Working my day job in IT makes me more leery than most about indiscriminate public posting, but also I tend to like to let my photos marinate before assembling them into a cohesive story. Disconnecting me a bit from the actual event leads me to make better decisions about what's good and what's not, I've found, and is part of the reason I shoot a lot of film.

I don't. Working my day job in IT makes me more leery than most about indiscriminate public posting, but also I tend to like to let my photos marinate before assembling them into a cohesive story. Disconnecting me a bit from the actual event leads me to make better decisions about what's good and what's not, I've found, and is part of the reason I shoot a lot of film.

I feel the same way about going back to your photos with fresh eyes. Wishing you lots of great shots!!!

I feel the same way about going back to your photos with fresh eyes. Wishing you lots of great shots!!!
Thanks! I'm thinking of hauling along my F5 this time, in addition to my digital bodies, so we'll see how that goes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter