kinda weird!! Yellow Jumpsuits

lancerguys

<font color=blue>Is very worthy<br><font color=red
ok, I just got back from the 7/19 Western and had a great time. But I have question for you all, did anyone else want a yellow jumpsuit that the deck crew wear? I really wanted one. It sounds kinda weird, but I thought it would be great to have one. it's a great souviner and memento about DCL. plus, those thing are pretty heavy duty cloth and zippers. I asked the counselors for one, and they couldnt do it. but I think it would be cool to have one...

My husband wanted a yellow jumpsuit, too! Glad to see another Michigan State fan on the DIS board. Jan

They are not men... they are Devo!

devo.jpg

BD, I knew you'd have a comment. haha, I know it's weird, but those things are cool!

JanDave, gotta represent the Spartans!!! entire family went there, so I gotta have some state pride. no one else does

no, Lancerguys, you've got it all wrong... try going a little south and east from Lansing.... you'll find a lovely town called Ann Arbor, home to the Wolverines. (In my not so humble opinion!)

:D :D :D :D

a lovely town called Ann Arbor

please....that's funny. most definitely not! east lansing is great, besides, michigan state isnt made up of a bunch of liars and cheaters i.e. robert taylor and chris weber. but that's just my humble opinion :p :p

now,now, let's keep this friendly!:D :D ]
I've spent many a pleasant evening in "cowtown" myself.

i just wanted to speak for the other side.

I'm looking forward to a great football season this year! how about you??

lisaakl,
I know I know, I'm sorry. I guess nothing excites me more than a good MSu-UM rivalry. Can't wait for football season. Out here in AZ, they don't know football. back at state, people pull up to games hours early to tailgate and have fun. here, they come maybe an hour before. but I am definitely ready for all football to come. oh, where exactly is "cowtown"? it can't be east lansing!!

oh yes, that's what we call it around here... due to the fabulous veterinary program State has. Tailgating has evolved to an art form here. You may have never been to "The Big House" before, but the local high school is across the street from the stadium. There's a huge parking lot that tailgaters stay the night in, before the game. it's alot of fun. I go to alot of the games, and I work for U-M also. I have had the opportunity to meet several of the players over the years, and DH is very good friends with one of the coaches... so, you can see my partiality!

State has a good vet program, but cowtown is definitely not what it is. The Big House is surely a great stadium. I have never been there, but have seen plenty of pictures. what do you do at UM? have you meet Lloyd Carr or any of the big players?

I did meet Lloyd Carr once, and have also met Bo. Not that they would remember.... but you may remember Jeff Del Verne, a kicker from a couple of seasons ago, he temped in my office. We are friends with one of the assistant defensive coordinators. I work at the Business School as a secretary to a group of professors.

We play in Lansing this year i believe.... you'll be watching in warm Arizona... boy, it's going to be a cold November day in East Lansing!!

I really am enjoying your trip report!

That's so cool that you have met Bo. A kid I used to go to school with, his dad played under Bo. He seemed like a great guy. I do remember Del Verne, that's great that he temped under you. Yeah it will be pretty warm watching the game. But, it might sound crazy, I think I would rather be at the game freezing, then watching it on t.v. and staying warm. the whole atmosphere is incredible.

thanks about the report. it's hard work writing it, I am glad some people are reading it.

Hey lancerguys!

How ya doin' bud?!!! Were we on an <B>AWESOME</B> cruise or what?!!!! My family and I had a blast. We really enjoyed meeting you and your family too. I'm kind of surprised more people haven't posted threads for the July 19th cruise. Oh well, maybe there will be more on the way as soon as everyone gets settled back into "reality" (ugh!).

Anyways, back to your wanting that yellow jumpsuit, you might have some luck at ebay. Look it up under Disney Cruise Line or DCL. I've seen lots of castmembers' clothes (vests, jackets, etc.) up for auction there. I've even seen the DCL comforters up for auction on ebay too! You'd really have to be a DCL fanatic to buy those!!

Good luck and tell your mom I said, "HI!".

:cool:

Is there something about people from Michigan who really want to wear one of those silly jumpsuits? Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

only one person from michigan wanted one....I am from Arizona. besides, I wouldnt just want to put it on. I think it would be a great momento to have. you wouldn't want one?

Linda,
I will definitely have to check out eBay. I bet the prices are pretty good!!

Good morning Dukesfamily.

Is there something about people from Michigan who really want to wear one of those silly jumpsuits?
As lancerguys said,
only one person from michigan wanted one....I am from Arizona.

Obviously it isn't a State of the Union fetish, but rather a State of the Mind disorder...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter