Kingston to Buffalo

punksmom

Mouseketeer
Thank you all for you have all been so helpful with my many questions. I too hope to be a "seasoned" WDW'r and be able to share my wisdom some day.

Has anyone drivin from Kingston to Buffalo? Is it better to go thru Syracsue or Niagra? The furtherest west I have been is Kitchener/Waterloo- I have never been to Niagra before.

Any suggestions?

I have driven from Niagara Falls to Lyndhurst (which is just north east of Kingston), and we drove by way of the QEW, and the 401. I chose that route because it meant NOT having to cross the border twice. I believe that going through the states (BWO Syracuse) is the quicker -- or at least shorter -- distance.

I think if it were me, it would depend on the following factors: Will I be travelling through the (so-called) Golden Horseshoe at rush hour? (That's to be avoided), and what is the border crossing like by Kingston? I know the crossings at Niagara, are generally very good.

Hope that helps, a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter