Know where my FAVORITE place in the world is, Mommy? I'm OUTTA HERE!!! Dude OUT!

hey all.

I am home. Plane landed at 6...got home at 7ish.

I have no idea what is going on here. :confused3

Kidsa re being VERY ROUGH. just had tot hreaten tem again to get them to go to bed. :headache:

I am going to try to catch up some. MANY PICS. I will catch up here last.

I am probably oing to start a new thread for the TR.

You seem so happy. :confused3

You seem so happy. :confused3

me = grumpy.

I need more sleep. I slept horribly this past week. HHBG is a bed hog, AND he sleeps with a pillow which takes up even more room. usually we are in a king bed, so it is OK, this trip, because we were with the kids, we had what they claimed was a queen, but felt like a double. VERY BAD.

I also never slept at all last night. Dunno why. :confused3

me = grumpy.

I need more sleep. I slept horribly this past week. HHBG is a bed hog, AND he sleeps with a pillow which takes up even more room. usually we are in a king bed, so it is OK, this trip, because we were with the kids, we had what they claimed was a queen, but felt like a double. VERY BAD.

I also never slept at all last night. Dunno why. :confused3

But... The trip WAS great, right??

I love that picture!:rotfl2:
Let us know when you start a new thread !

So, I wandered over here this morning when I realized you just go back from your trip -- I hope it was fabulous and can't wait to read more! popcorn::

Here's a teaser pic from our last day....my tongue was shy but there....

DSCN1172.jpg

The trip had its ups and downs. A few VERY FUNNY stories. Like when our cabbie got lost....

I'm gonna go catch up on the TRs that still exist....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That pic is too funny.........Thanks for humoring me.....

Cabbie lost? Sounds like an adventure in and of itself....

Welcome back, Angela! Sorry to hear you sounding so stressed... :hug:

Now I need to head over to your new TR...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter