Kungaloosh Gone Forever :( :(

I'm really starting to feel bad about missing these gatherings and all the Kungaloosh sharing. Now people are planning an October gathering and arranging it for after I leave. I'm beginning to feel unloved. :sad1:

I'm really starting to feel bad about missing these gatherings and all the Kungaloosh sharing. Now people are planning an October gathering and arranging it for after I leave. I'm beginning to feel unloved. :sad1:

Extend your stay!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, Jim, extend your stay!!! you were there later in the month last year. We just can't seem to hook up!!!

Or, some of you could come down early!

I sure would if I could!! But we already have dd9 out of school for an entire week...many more than that and the school wouldn't be too understanding! If I'm not mistaken, we are pulling in when you are pulling out....hopefully we'll have a chance to cross paths! :thumbsup2

I still think trick-o-treating at the Kiwi for Kungaloosh would be cool! :goodvibes

Well, Kungaloosh at the Fort may be all that's left. The frozen drink machine at Adventurer's Club is "broken". I would be really surprised if they "fixed" it.

However, the cast was really "on" last night and the inside jokes on the closing are flowing freely. I had a blast!!!

Pssst.... Carol went STAG to P.I. last night!!! I'd like to do that sometime, but I have this THING joined to my hip.

THING.... (er, uh, DH!)

DSC00124.jpg

I sure would if I could!! But we already have dd9 out of school for an entire week...many more than that and the school wouldn't be too understanding! If I'm not mistaken, we are pulling in when you are pulling out....hopefully we'll have a chance to cross paths! :thumbsup2

I still think trick-o-treating at the Kiwi for Kungaloosh would be cool! :goodvibes

Excuses excuses.

Pssst.... Carol went STAG to P.I. last night!!! I'd like to do that sometime, but I have this THING joined to my hip.

THING.... (er, uh, DH!)

Now HOLD On.... :groom:

I have to come to the defense of the lucky guy in the picture. He's got a lot going for him...

1. He's at the Fort (and I'm not) :rotfl:
2. He's in a rockin' chair on the porch at Trail's End :rainbow:
3. He's hoisting a "cold one" :drinking1
4. He appears to be in his bathing suit (note the lack of color coordination with the t-shirt) :crazy:

He looks like a wild & crazy guy about to just cut loose: everbody STAND BACK - party:

Bama ED :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter