L&M Rental Question

calgarygary

<font color=green>Had to comment about the system
L&M seems to have the best rates for on site mini van rentals. I have looked through the boards and see very little mention of them. What have been your experiences with L&M - good or bad?

Gary

Rented a minivan from them this past February. Got a good price so decided to take a chance. Everything went just fine. I'd use them again if I needed a minivan and the price was right.

I've used them 3 or 4 times in the past year without regret. You are right, was of now they have the best rate for my next 2 week trip in Nov.

I posted a poll about a month ago and the results were mixed, I decided 50/50 wasn't a chance I was willing to take......

Thanks for the info. I have a rate of $199.95/week, total of $537.11 for the two weeks with all taxes in.

Gary

I rented from them in April because they had the best price. They were great! Fast and easy check in. Good car--very clean and ran very good for a mid-size. I'm used to a SUV with a V8 engine but the Daewoo Nubira had a lot of get up and go. Had keyless entry too! Return was similar to National's return. Very fast and easy. I will continue to rent from them if they beat National's price. On our May trip, National had the best rate so I used National. In November, L&M has the best rate so I am using L&M then. In fact, I rented another mid-size but printed a coupon for a free car class upgrade from the Go2Orlando website that was posted on these boards.

Donna

I saw that coupon. Wish that it was for a minivan.

Gary

Important - My browser indicated that the online form at L&M is not secure! Under no circumstances would I book on line.

Gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter