Lacey & Keith's 10/24/11 Wishes Wedding! ***honeymoon, day 4...updated 6/18***

More photos, more photos! What you've posted so far made me teary, especially the part about the facebook updating. How sweet!

I hope your MIL is feeling better soon and that work-hecticness goes away!

Lacey your photos are just gorgeous, and I LOVE your DH's facebook updates, how adorable!

I'd love to see larger versions of your pictures as we're planning on SBP, is there somewhere I could do this?

Sending good vibes for your MIL, my thoughts are with you and your family xx

I agree, I want to see more pictures! :goodvibes
The ceremony looked wonderful--Love the picture of your hubby kissing your ring. :lovestruc

OMG... Lacey... Your day looks amazing! I almost felt teary reading it all! What beautiful pictures!

Definitely need more pictures!

Lots of love - BTW whats it like being married!?

xxx

Lacey I am sorry to hear your MIL is not doing well, I am sending you lots of hugs!

Your pictures are just beautiful! I think its so sweet DH had a countdown on his fb and put "0" with a picture from the ceremony spot :goodvibes You both look sooooo happy in the pictures!!

You look amazing!!! Love the photos and can't wait to see more! We definitely lucked out on the weather ... made for some wonderful photos!!

Hi Lacey, I have just read through your entire PJ and everything was so perfect! Congratulations Mrs!!!!! :yay:

I love everything you did and your colour scheme was just perfect in the photos! I love the photo of you with the girls and your feet pointed up so you can see the beautiful soles of your shoes, love the balloon photo, so perfect! Everything was just lovely and I am glad you had the day of your dreams!

We have also booked the Bahamas 3 night cruise for our honeymoon so look forward to seeing you photos from that.

Would you mind sharing the name of the Etsy seller of your parasol please? Sorry if I have missed anything!

The photo of your DH kissing your ring...adorable!!! Well done for not cryign during the ceremony, that is one of my worries!

Look forward to reading more, definately subscribing now :thumbsup2

Hey everyone! So sorry that it's been so long since I've been on the boards. DH's mom passed away a few days before Christmas, and it's been really hard for all of us over the past few weeks. I haven't wanted to sign onto the boards and update my PJ because it makes me so sad to see all of the pictures of her. :sad1: However, my MIL was a fantastic lady, and I know she wouldn't want us to be sad...she had a great time at the wedding and I am ready to get back to being happy about our wonderful day!

Plus, I really missed you girls!!! ;)

Ummmm there aren't ENOUGH pictures! You looked SO gorgeous, Lacey.:lovestruc Absolutely beautiful!!!

-I love the gift your DF gave you. So sweet!
-I LOLed at the garter photo. So cute!!!
-Love the ceremony pictures.
-Oh, and your bouquet.
-Okay. Everything.

Thanks so much, Jackie!!!! :goodvibes Your comments are always so sweet and make me smile!

Everything is beautiful! I am in love with the picture of the Mickey balloons!! How perfect!

Thank you so much! When I first started the planning process, I saw another bride who used Mickey balloons in her photos. The floral team was able to provide them on the day of the wedding! :)

Lacey,

First off, sorry about MIL not doing well. I will send more positive thoughts out towards Grafton. :hug:

On to happier topics, YOUR PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!! Love the gifts, love the getting ready photos (I can't wait to meet Janet in June, for my trial) and your ceremony was lovely. Glad you didn't lose it until it was over. Good job! :)

Thanks for the good thoughts on WW. I will keep you posted. Paul did fairly well his first week. He was down 2.4. He doesn't seem to be struggling with his points, but he does get 47 of them a day!!! :scared1:

Looking forward to more of your happy day. :dance3:

Bethie!!! You are going to LOVE Janet! :yay: I am really proud of myself for not losing it during the ceremony! :lmao: I hope things are still going well at WW! :woohoo:

More photos, more photos! What you've posted so far made me teary, especially the part about the facebook updating. How sweet!

I hope your MIL is feeling better soon and that work-hecticness goes away!

I will post more photos soon! I promise!!! ;)

Lacey your photos are just gorgeous, and I LOVE your DH's facebook updates, how adorable!

I'd love to see larger versions of your pictures as we're planning on SBP, is there somewhere I could do this?

Sending good vibes for your MIL, my thoughts are with you and your family xx

Thank you for the kind words! If you are interested in seeing more (and larger) pictures, you can go to DH's picasa album (the link is picasaweb.google.com/maliboo74). There are literally hundreds of pictures from the wedding. Some are from family/friends and some are professional pics, but go ahead and have a look! :)

I agree, I want to see more pictures! :goodvibes
The ceremony looked wonderful--Love the picture of your hubby kissing your ring. :lovestruc

I will absolutely post more pictures now that I am back in action! ;)

OMG... Lacey... Your day looks amazing! I almost felt teary reading it all! What beautiful pictures!

Definitely need more pictures!

Lots of love - BTW whats it like being married!?

xxx

OMG!!! Being married is great---although it's kinda like being engaged...considering we lived together for 3 years before we tied the knot! :rotfl2:

Lacey I am sorry to hear your MIL is not doing well, I am sending you lots of hugs!

Your pictures are just beautiful! I think its so sweet DH had a countdown on his fb and put "0" with a picture from the ceremony spot :goodvibes You both look sooooo happy in the pictures!!

Shannon, we were both thrilled with how the wedding turned out! It was such a happy day! :lovestruc

You look amazing!!! Love the photos and can't wait to see more! We definitely lucked out on the weather ... made for some wonderful photos!!

Thank you Nichole! Yes, we were SOOO lucky with the weather on our day! It was just perfect!!! :cool2:

Hi Lacey, I have just read through your entire PJ and everything was so perfect! Congratulations Mrs!!!!! :yay:

I love everything you did and your colour scheme was just perfect in the photos! I love the photo of you with the girls and your feet pointed up so you can see the beautiful soles of your shoes, love the balloon photo, so perfect! Everything was just lovely and I am glad you had the day of your dreams!

We have also booked the Bahamas 3 night cruise for our honeymoon so look forward to seeing you photos from that.

Would you mind sharing the name of the Etsy seller of your parasol please? Sorry if I have missed anything!

The photo of your DH kissing your ring...adorable!!! Well done for not cryign during the ceremony, that is one of my worries!

Look forward to reading more, definately subscribing now :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness thank you for the sweet words! We had an amazing time on the entire trip! You are doing to LOVE the cruise!!! Are you going to be on the Dream as well?? The seller of my parasol was exclusiveelements. I highly recommend her!!! :goodvibes

Love alllll your pictures!!! Beautiful!!!

Thank you so much sweetie! :)

OMG!!! Being married is great---although it's kinda like being engaged...considering we lived together for 3 years before we tied the knot! :rotfl2:

I sooo agree with this! Everyone always asks me how married life is and I say that its the same since we lived together for 3 years first! I don't think thats the answer people want though because I always get a weird look!

And I"m so sorry about your MIL. :sad1:

Your wedding was so beautiful! I would definitely print the Facebook updates your husband posted before the wedding and scrapbook 'em:thumbsup2

I just read your PJ (and TR) from start to finish! Everything looked amazing and you were a beautiful bride!! I cant wait to read more! I'm also sorry to hear about you MIL. I hope you are all doing ok.

I am so, so sorry to hear that about your MIL. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts :grouphug:

Thank you so much.

I sooo agree with this! Everyone always asks me how married life is and I say that its the same since we lived together for 3 years first! I don't think thats the answer people want though because I always get a weird look!

And I"m so sorry about your MIL. :sad1:

Thanks! :) I'm glad I am not the only one getting weird looks! :laughing:

Yes we will be on the Dream too :banana: Can't wait!!!! xxx

You are going to have so much fun. I am SO JEALOUS!!! ;)

Your wedding was so beautiful! I would definitely print the Facebook updates your husband posted before the wedding and scrapbook 'em:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the compliment! Oh that is such a good idea!!! I can't wait to start the scrapbook!!!

I just read your PJ (and TR) from start to finish! Everything looked amazing and you were a beautiful bride!! I cant wait to read more! I'm also sorry to hear about you MIL. I hope you are all doing ok.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Your pictures so far look gorgeous! Your husband's countdown sounds so cute. :)

Thank you very much. Yup, my hubby is definitely a keeper! ;)

Since so many of you said you wanted to see more pictures, I decided to post some more of my favorites before I continue with the reception. I hope you don't mind, but I kept these pictures kind of big so you could actually see them.

For your viewing pleasure... ;)

LaceyKeith0321.jpg
Here we are showing a little "attitude". DH says I look like a "double tea pot" when I have both hands on my hips..."I'm a little teapot..." :rotfl:

LaceyKeith0317.jpg

LaceyKeith0206.jpg
I love this picture, and I have NO idea what was so funny!
LaceyKeith0178.jpg
Me and my dad. :love:
LaceyKeith0050.jpg
DH and his mom. The most wonderful woman ever.
LaceyKeith0046.jpg

LaceyKeith0684.jpg

LaceyKeith0645.jpg

LaceyKeith0632.jpg

LaceyKeith0551.jpg
How adorable is my nephew??? ;)
LaceyKeith0541.jpg

Now on to the reception...the best party I've ever been to!!! :woohoo:

By the time we made it over to the BW convention center, my feet were KILLING me! :rolleyes:

Before we were taken into the St. James ballroom, our planner Michelle had plates of appetizers and strawberry bellinis waiting for us. The appetizers were wonderful! Lots of yummy fruits, cheeses (especially the goat cheese--my favorite), bagel chips, and macerated berry shots! yum yum yum!!

LaceyKeith1360.jpg

The pre-reception cocktail hour was held on the patio that connects to the St. James ballroom. We got to spend a few minutes on the patio with our guests, which was a nice surprise! This is where the bar was set up. We had an open bar for beer, wine, and our signature cocktails. Despite it being a brunch reception, our guests definitely partied! :dance3:

LaceyKeith1381.jpg

LaceyKeith1385.jpg

DSC_1291.jpg

DSC_1302.jpg

LaceyKeith0815.jpg

Our 37 guests (and us) fit PERFECTLY into St. James ballroom. I was very, very happy with our choice of the reception venue. I was initially nervous about this space because not too many people have used this venue as their reception space, and I didn't see any good pictures of events prior to our wedding. My planner assured me that the space would be big enough that we could enjoy the party but not so big we would feel like we were missing a bunch of people.

LaceyKeith0729.jpg

LaceyKeith0742.jpg

LaceyKeith0750-1.jpg

LaceyKeith1368.jpg

LaceyKeith1365.jpg

LaceyKeith0812.jpg

Rather than having our buffet inside of the room, the CMs set it up just outside of the ballroom, in the hallway. This worked out perfectly--no long lines inside of the party space. We had the Tinkerbell brunch buffet with a few customized items. Honestly, this was the BEST brunch buffet I've EVER had. Our guests RAVED about the food. Everyone was so excited about the Mickey waffles. If my dress wasn't laced so tightly I might have had more than 2!!! :rolleyes1
LaceyKeith1378.jpg

LaceyKeith0814.jpg

LaceyKeith0813.jpg

We had DJ Charles Miles as our DJ. He came highly recommended by our planner. Despite a few minor mistakes, DH and I really liked him. He was fun and energetic, and got people to dance. Now don't forget, our reception was from 12-3pm. That didn't stop our friends and family from dancing their you-know-whats off!!! :banana:

DH and I during our first dance...
LaceyKeith1398.jpg

We danced to "You're My Best Friend" by Queen.
LaceyKeith0774-1.jpg

We practiced this move in our living room a million times! :rotfl2:
LaceyKeith1416.jpg

Father-daughter dance. My dad and I danced to "Sunshine on My Shoulder" my John Denver.
LaceyKeith0830.jpg

I kicked off my shoes and my dad and I did it old-school. Me standing on his feet! There wasn't a dry eye in the house! :lovestruc
LaceyKeith0860.jpg

DH and his mom danced to "In My Life" by the Beatles. Whenever I hear this song lately, it makes me teary.

Now, do you all remember how I told you about my fun little dance move? Well, I thought it would be funny to include some of the pictures from our reception of people dancing...notice how many times the photographer caught me with one arm over my head... :rolleyes1
LaceyKeith1071.jpg

LaceyKeith0936.jpg

LaceyKeith0921.jpg
(everyone knows "the Lacey") :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
LaceyKeith0879.jpg

LaceyKeith1069.jpg
(Do you think I've had too much to drink??? :headache:)

This was one of my favorite parts of the reception...the DJ asked everyone to get on the dance floor--girls in one line and boys in another facing each other...he played "Footloose" and all of us took turns going down the center of the dance floor. It was HYSTERICAL.
LaceyKeith1020.jpg

LaceyKeith1025.jpg

LaceyKeith1024.jpg

LaceyKeith1026.jpg

We decided to have an anniversary dance--all of the married couples gets onto the dance floor and one by one each couple sits down based on the amount of time they've been married (the DJ starts with one day and then continues until the last couple is alone). My in-laws were the winners with 41 years! The DJ spent a couple of minutes talking to them about their happy marriage, and asked if they could give DH and I some advice...my FIL grabbed the microphone and said, "I learned early on in our marriage that there are two words every husband should know...YES DEAR!". It was priceless. :goodvibes
LaceyKeith1000.jpg

Rather than doing a bouquet toss, I decided to present my grandmother with the bouquet. She turned 84 on the day we got married, and was so thrilled to share her birthday with us. :hug:
LaceyKeith1001.jpg

LaceyKeith1073.jpg

Me playing DJ...and my MOH doing a MUCH better job!
LaceyKeith1083.jpg

LaceyKeith0964.jpg

LaceyKeith0969.jpg

LaceyKeith1013.jpg

This was seriously the best cake I've ever had. The bottom layer was marble with vanilla buttercream filling and the top layer was chocolate with peanut butter cup filling. A-mazing.

We were all very sad when 3 o'clock rolled around...but little did my guests know, I had a big surprise for them in EPCOT later that night!

Up next, drinking around the world and the dessert party!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter