Ladies-Only "Anything for the Trip" Exchange sent/received COMPLETED!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
:cool1: Okay the names are all out!! :cool1:

Have fun shopping!

Remember it's a $10 minimum not including shipping or any freebies and the mail by date is the 28th.

Priority shipping with delivery confirmation is highly recommended.

Please post here when you mail your package, and again when (and what) you receive. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

This exchange is now complete.

Good Morning exchangers!!! :sunny: :sunny:

All but two of the names have been picked up. :cool1:

Have fun shopping everyone and remember if you get stuck for ideas here are a few to help out:

travel size items are good (shampoos, conditioners, lotions, sun block, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, etc)
a spray fan or mister
snacks for the plane
gum and mints
a book or magazine for the plane
a water bottle holder
slippers for the hotel room
flip-flops for the pool
a beach towel for the pool
Disney dollars to spend while there
something they could use to decorate their resort window
a picture frame to put a pic in of the trip when they get home
scrap booking items also for after the trip
rain ponchos
glow bracelets and necklaces
travel size meds for headaches, upset stomach, etc
stuff to decorate their room window
postcard stamps and a pen
address book to get info and stay in touch
bandaids and moleskin
travel size shout wipes, downey wrinkle release, first aid kits, and OFF
luggage tag or something to attach to the suitcase
travel fans
ziploc bags
and this link has some cute things too:http://www.cafepress.com/disladies#hats&bags

I'm going to do some shopping today. But I won't be shipping until next Monday because I want to go to the Disney store, and I can't do that until this weekend!

Shopping did not go well today. I'll try again tomorrow at a different store!

Sorry to hear that Missy. Do you have a Target near you? I do alot of my shopping there and they have great travel size items, at the one here anyway.

mommaU4 said:
Sorry to hear that Missy. Do you have a Target near you? I do alot of my shopping there and they have great travel size items, at the one here anyway.

I have Kmart near work & Wal-Mart near home. I was shopping at a CVS style store, they usually have a good selection of travel size stuff, but not yesterday. Plus they have a frequent shopper program & I had a $5 coupon. But don't worry, I used the coupon to buy myself a new pair of sunglasses!

Missy1961 said:
I have Kmart near work & Wal-Mart near home. I was shopping at a CVS style store, they usually have a good selection of travel size stuff, but not yesterday. Plus they have a frequent shopper program & I had a $5 coupon. But don't worry, I used the coupon to buy myself a new pair of sunglasses!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Good Afternoon everyone!!! :sunny: I will be out and about today and will probably be doing some exchange shopping while I am out there. :cool1:

Shopping went very well today. But I will be shopping this weekend, so I'm not ready to ship yet!

I am done shopping!!!!!!!

Now I just need to do two things....

1. Get a box big enough to fit it all in.
2. Keep my hands off all the goodies I bought for my person. :rolleyes:

Of course if I can't keep my hands off them, it will be easier to find a box. :lmao:

Hope the shopping is going well!! We have 5 more days (including today) to get them boxed and mailed out. :)

Shopping is done- I had too much fun- and could have easily gone way past the budgeted limit- as it is I went over- but I could have gone much further than I did- I had to tell myself to stop lol-

Even did a little arts and crafts to send along too

Sent my son to the Post office for a priority mail box- and there was none! So now I need to scrounge for another box- check that the paint is dried on my arts and craft project and then pack and ship it off... Hopefully will get it all in the mail by Friday...

VirtuallyMe said:
Shopping is done- I had too much fun- and could have easily gone way past the budgeted limit- as it is I went over- but I could have gone much further than I did- I had to tell myself to stop lol-

Even did a little arts and crafts to send along too

Sent my son to the Post office for a priority mail box- and there was none! So now I need to scrounge for another box- check that the paint is dried on my arts and craft project and then pack and ship it off... Hopefully will get it all in the mail by Friday...

Sounds awesome!

:cool1: :cool1: Sounds like some of the packages are starting to come together! :thumbsup2

Remember the mail by date is Monday the 28th. I will be sending out general reminders on Sunday.

I hope we hear about lots of shopping being done this week-end. :Pinkbounc

Oh, YAY! I'm the first to ship out! :cool1:

Mine went postal today. I had SOOOOOO much fun and it was hard to stop shopping! :thumbsup2

Well, I only bought one item for my person, but I think it is pretty cool and it is already well over the minimum so I just really hope she likes it! I will send it out tomorrow on my lunch break!
Sarah

All of my items are bought. But mine will probably not ship until Monday.

I had so much fun shopping for this exchange!!! :Pinkbounc

Can we ship stuff from a website directly to the person on the exchange?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter