Ladies-Only "Anything for the Trip" Exchange sent/received COMPLETED!

Missy1961 said:
I got my fantastic package today! Thank you, kelly!!!!!

I got:
a change purse with "Princess" on it.
Oral B Brush ups
glow sticks
Lion King notebook
timon & Pumba pen
travel manicure set
Intuition shaver
flash stick
2 scrap book/photo albums
a clear cosmetic bag filled with toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, tissues, Advil, mints, cherry throat lozenges, Olay in shower body lotion
2 different glittery lip glosses: kiwi & papaya
a "Canadian Living" magazine
a cuff bracelet
a pretty brown hair twistie
AND the perfect pair of earrings for my costume!!!!!!!!

Kelly, it is all fantastic! I love it. Thank you, thank you!

and here's the funny thing: I love Intuition shavers. I had one. I cannot find it. So I've been meaning to buy a new one, but keep forgetting. So now I do not need to buy a new one!

Happy to see you finally got my package! I'm glad you liked everything too! :goodvibes It was so much fun shopping for everying and as others have stated, very hard to stop!

I forgot to put a note I wrote in with the package. :blush:

I bought a pair of those earrings in a different colour for myself for my gypsy costume too :thumbsup2

Did you like the wine glass I put in there? I thought you could use that if we have any pre-drinks before the MNSSHP :) At the very least, you can share it with all your nieces and nephews. It's supposed to be a Halloween glass that looks like you are drinking blood :p so they might get a kick out of it.

Wow, what a great final package!!

Soooooo, that means we are done!
Another fun exchange has come to an end.

I had a great time and I hope you all did too.

The next exchange will be hosted by Deena and that will be once we get back from the trip. I believe it's some kind of scrapbooking exchange, but she will post more about it, I am sure.

The next one after that will be hosted by me and it will be the Christmas Stocking one. Sign-ups for that will begin in mid-November. So keep that in mind. :thumbsup2

And of course we will be sending out Christmas cards for those who want to participate in that.

Anyways, thanks again for a great exchange!! Can't wait to meet you all. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

kelsco99 said:
Happy to see you finally got my package! I'm glad you liked everything too! :goodvibes It was so much fun shopping for everying and as others have stated, very hard to stop!

I forgot to put a note I wrote in with the package. :blush:

I bought a pair of those earrings in a different colour for myself for my gypsy costume too :thumbsup2

Did you like the wine glass I put in there? I thought you could use that if we have any pre-drinks before the MNSSHP :) At the very least, you can share it with all your nieces and nephews. It's supposed to be a Halloween glass that looks like you are drinking blood :p so they might get a kick out of it.

The cup was so cool! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter