Ladies-only trips/Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread

IWantMyDVC said:
You ladies do this for Valentine's day, too?? Count me in - sounds like a lot of fun.

(DH never seems to remember . . . I wonder what he thinks all those ads with hearts and red are about??)

Haven't received my stocking yet, I will post as soon as it comes!
Keep an eye out. All stockings were reported as mailed so hopefully it will show up very soon. :thumbsup2

We are going to have a Valentines Day one as well. That one will include kids and adults. So if you have any kids you want to sign up, you can. I will be matching up kids with kids and adults with adults. Sign-ups will start sometime in January, and I will give more info then. :)

waiting to see how the last of the stockings goes.
looks like everyone enjoyed this event.

i'm taking a pass on the V day exchange.

January, I'm glad you loved it all. I had so much fun shopping for you. And thanks for including the pictures of Maddie opening her presents. She is getting so big! And she's so beautiful.

I figured you could use the luggage tags & the strap when you guys go on your trip next year. I had the same ones in red, it made it so much easier to find my luggage when it was mixed in with all the other bags! And once I saw the stocking, I knew it was perfect for you. I gave you the NY stuff to tempt you to come visit us someday!

I had so much fun shopping. I hope you all enjoy it & that you have a wonderful Christmas & a fantastic New Year! :thumbsup2

macraven said:
waiting to see how the last of the stockings goes.
looks like everyone enjoyed this event.

i'm taking a pass on the V day exchange.

I love your team's icon, Mac. Good luck to you all!

I got my stocking today! It was from Deena. :goodvibes

Here is a pic I took with my phone. Not the greatest quality pic but its what I've got right now.

Image0021-1.jpg

I got:

Two darling Xmas ornament photo frames
Bags of candy, I believe one each for me and the boys (the boys have the cute pencils in them)
A yummy smelling candle, smells like birthday cake! (I have that open on my desk. I can't light it but it sures smells good)
Some cute holiday nail polishes
Mickey Mouse pens
A snowman notepad
A Santa pez
and a Chick Fil A gift card! (which is great because we were actually going there for dinner tonight!!)

Thanks so much Deena. For once I'm glad I had to work on a Friday. ;)

Im glad you finally got it Kat!

That candle is the one from Kohls I was telling everyone about. If you do lite it they smell soooo good.

YAY Kat! I'm glad your stocking got there. Looks like Deena sent you a great one. Love the Chik-fil-a gift card. Nice touch. She knows you well. :lmao:

Hang in there Wendy. Your time will come. :teeth:

So we only have 6 more stockings left to arrive!! :woohoo: I am sure we will hear of more arrivals soon. :sunny: :santa:

4greatboys said:
Im glad you finally got it Kat!

That candle is the one from Kohls I was telling everyone about. If you do lite it they smell soooo good.
Does Kohls still carry them? I'd like to get one. I love the smell of a birthday cake. :goodvibes

mommaU4 said:
Does Kohls still carry them? I'd like to get one. I love the smell of a birthday cake. :goodvibes

Yes. They really are the best smelling candles I have ever burned. I like them even better than Yankee Candle. And they have them on sale a lot.

If I could burn a candle here, I would but I will take it home and burn it. I just loved the smell of it and had to leave it open. :goodvibes

4greatboys said:
Yes. They really are the best smelling candles I have ever burned. I like them even better than Yankee Candle. And they have them on sale a lot.
YAY! I may have to go to Kohls now when we go into town tomorrow. :)

I got my stocking!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

And I love it!!

It's from Denise and she sent me:

the cutest stocking! (DH has the camera but when he gets home I will take and post a pic. It's too cute.)

some salt water taffy (yum!)

a big Hersheys candy bar (oh, the kids are gonna want that!! lol)

some candy cane cocoa (I will have to try this tomorrow after we go sledding)

some wintergreen tic-tacs & peppermint gum (good for those mistletoe kisses with DH!!)

two really cute snowmen candle holders

a 38 piece holiday pop out light bulb magnets that you can use on your car, locker, or fridge. (I don't think these will stay on the car with the snow and wind we are having so they will either go on the fridge or DD's locker at school!)

2 Christmas tree silicone pot holders

3 really cute Christmas hand towels

an adorable Angel Cheeks ornament that says "Nurture Friendships" :goodvibes

some pretty pastel slipper socks (already wearing them!)

some warm fuzzy, soft blue gloves (I will definitely use those, even after we move as the nights get cold in Vegas in the winter)

a Yankee Candle car air freshener in Splash of Rain

a book titled "50 Things That Really Matter" (I can't wait to read it. It looks good and is important to remember especially this time of year)

"A Day at the Beach" body lotion (smells nice and my hands are always so dry)

and the thing that made me grin the most....
a box of really cute Hallmark cards that say "Just Moved" to send out our new address! :thumbsup2

Thank-you so much Denise. I really enjoyed it all. :goodvibes :goodvibes

P.S. There were so many wonderful things in there and I do hope I listed them all as the box was torn open on one side. :( I just wanted to make sure nothing fell out!

mommaU4 said:
I got my stocking!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

P.S. There were so many wonderful things in there and I do hope I listed them all as the box was torn open on one side. :( I just wanted to make sure nothing fell out!

I'm glad you got it! If anything's missing we'll never know 'cause I don't remember jack any more! :rotfl2:

tevagirl said:
I'm glad you got it! If anything's missing we'll never know 'cause I don't remember jack any more! :rotfl2:
You don't remember Jack?? What about his friend Jill? :confused3

:p Thanks again.

Well, hopefully we will hear of more arrivals tomorrow!! :cool1:

mommaU4 said:
You don't remember Jack?? What about his friend Jill? :confused3

:p Thanks again.

Well, hopefully we will hear of more arrivals tomorrow!! :cool1:

Mine was delivered today! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter