Lady Lucca's Designs

Ladylucca,

Your new designs are great. I think my DS is gonna love the Star Wars one.

Your work is very creative and so clean.....really inspires me to work on improving things I'm trying to do. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes: Hello again. Under your t-shirt design link I saw the Rainbow tink that says vacation 2006, I was wondering if you could make that saying "Pat Dorothy Andy Charmaine". Your designs really inspire me, I'm no good at computer designs but I love designing parties, rooms and houses.

I love the mickey heads in the background of your new Mickey & Goofy design. I really like the simple, but beautiful designs that you make. Vicki

Thank you for your sweet comments :goodvibes
If you've asked me for a design in this thread, in PM or Email and I haven't gotten your design to you yet, please send me another PM. I've gotten busy once again and haven't been keeping up with design requests. Thanks :blush:

ladylucca said:
Christmas

Mickey ornament Merry Christmas
mickeyxmas9gk.jpg

TEACH ME! TEACH ME! TEACH ME!
I have both Photoshop Elements 3.0 and just bought Photo Impact Pro. about a week or so ago.
I am wanting to learn how to do things like this. Problem is, no matter how long I sit here I can't get it done. I love this look of the round ornament or even some like the ones that Midnite has done with what looks like a glass ball. I have a fe ideas in my head and would love to get it done.
I just can't figure it out. So, do you or any of the other wonderful gals mind passing on some tips to help people like myslef - who are new and want to learn - out.
THanks to all!

My advice is the do a search for free plugins. One of the plugins I use is the 3d sphere generator. I have no idea where I got it but it's out there somewhere for free. I made a sphere with that plugin and then I made another layer on top with a red circle and I set the blending options to multiply. And then I did the ears the same way, I just resized/shaped them to make them look like ears.
Most of my designs are made up of shapes with gradients. The most time I spend is finding clean clipart or cleaning up clipart by zooming in closely to erase or fix coloring and sometimes even reoutlining.

Thanks for the advise Ladyluca! I sure hope I can figure this out. I would love to be able to CREATE like you and all the other wonderful gals out there. Thanks again!
Molly

I just checked out your website. You have great ideas

Thanks for sharing

once again, LadyLucca... these new designs are so terrific! After having done this a couple of times on other pictures, your time spent on cleaning up the clips that you use is appreciated. It makes all the difference in the quality of your designs.

You know, I just bought my shirts today and now seeing these birthday ones, I might have to do one for DD since we'll be celebrating her birthday while in Disney.
I do have one question, I'm going to make the stick figure family shirt on a white shirt. Should I use light or dark paper for that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter