Landry's Card

I called mid-afternoon on a weekday both times (I called back to change my dining time a few days after making the reservation) and they answered promptly and were very friendly. I haven't ever called at another time.

If anyone else looks up this thread- I just called to make my reservation for September 4th. They told me the system only goes out 30 days and to call back in August.

When I called T-Rex they said they are not doing call in, Landry's card reservations any more. They said everything goes through Disney's website. Has anyone had success very recently for walk-in meals at T-Rex with the card?

Update - I had success the second time I called to make a reservation at T-Rex. Very inconsistent...

Just returned from my trip and we dined at Yak & Yeti on July 4th. Landry's Card is definitely valuable if you plan to dine at Yak & Yeti. I had an ADR for 1pm, which I made about 2 weeks prior to departure by calling the restaurant directly as none was available on through Disney. On the day of our visit, I arrived at Yak & Yeti around 12:30pm to see if our 1pm reservation could be moved up earlier and I told the front desk that I have Landry's card. The lobby was full of other guests waiting to get a table. We got seated around 12:40pm. :-)

Just as an FYI- Today is my 60 day window for booking ADR's. I called Yak and Yeti directly at 2pm (Eastern time). Told them I was a Landry's card holder. They asked for my card number and was able to book an 11:30 reservation on 9/20 for 4. Super easy!

Just as an FYI, I signed up today (my trip is in 60 days) and I received a message that I had a 30 dollar welcome credit - IF it was spent within 30 days (if I had known that, I would've waited, lol). After 30 days, it reverts to the 25 that we're all familiar with (but I thought I'd pass it along for anyone who could use the extra 5 bucks).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 3.53.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 3.53.54 PM.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 4
We used ours at rainforest AK and trex.
I made our birthday around the first trip so we had two credits to use.

So...I know a lot of people have these Landry's cards and use them to get hard to get reservations while on vacation. I'm thinking about signing up for one but I have a "crazy" concern. Does anyone ever worry that Disney/Landry's will eventually say that these cards are no longer going to be accepted/excluded at Disney since so many are being used. My fear is to get one, show up at a restaurant and to be turned away. We don't have any Landry's restaurants near us so I hesitate to spend $25 and then not be able to get that back. If this hypothetical ever happened...do we think we would be given notice. This is basically the main reason I've hesitated to get one. Also, is there a time period that you have to sign up for it by before you can use it?

No.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter