Lanyards / key holder changed since March 2023?

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hello!
Have the lanyards (gold) changed since March 2023? I have noticed on a few videos that it looks like the key holder is now a character? Cheers!

The gifts changed over during the Silver Anniversary sailings last summer, at the same time as the lanyards. Silver gets a tote bag, I think gold gets a wet/dry bag, platinum gets a beach towel and pearl gets tumblers.

The gifts changed over during the Silver Anniversary sailings last summer, at the same time as the lanyards. Silver gets a tote bag, I think gold gets a wet/dry bag, platinum gets a beach towel and pearl gets tumblers.
THANK YOU!! Do you know if you are gold, do you get the tote and wet/dry bag? Cheers!

THANK YOU!! Do you know if you are gold, do you get the tote and wet/dry bag? Cheers!
Unless things have changed, you get one of each level, so a Silver gets the tote bag. A gold gets the tote bag and wet/dry bag. Platinum gets tote, wet/dry, beach towel. Pearl gets tote, wet/dry, beach towel, and tumblers.

Do you remember what silver was before the change? I remember getting the sling backpack for gold?? I like this layering approach! I also loved the old totes with the zipper on top so I'm glad they are going back to this style AND adding a wet/dry bag! Cheers!

Unless things have changed, you get one of each level, so a Silver gets the tote bag. A gold gets the tote bag and wet/dry bag. Platinum gets tote, wet/dry, beach towel. Pearl gets tote, wet/dry, beach towel, and tumblers.
THANK YOU PrincessShmoo!!
Do you remember what silver was before the change? I remember getting the sling backpack for gold?? I like this layering approach! I also loved the old totes with the zipper on top so I'm glad they are going back to this style AND adding a wet/dry bag! I don't remember a layered approach. Cheers!

Quote Reply

THANK YOU PrincessShmoo!!
Do you remember what silver was before the change? I remember getting the sling backpack for gold?? I like this layering approach! I also loved the old totes with the zipper on top so I'm glad they are going back to this style AND adding a wet/dry bag! I don't remember a layered approach. Cheers!

Quote Reply
I think I figured it out ... cooler bag! I forgot we got that 😆

Do you remember what silver was before the change? I remember getting the sling backpack for gold?? I like this layering approach! I also loved the old totes with the zipper on top so I'm glad they are going back to this style AND adding a wet/dry bag! Cheers!
It was the sling backpack for silver as well, I really wanted one but they'd changed to the new gifts by our second cruise! I ended up getting one from ebay :laughing:

Of all the previous CC Silver/Gold/Platinum and new Silver/Gold/Platinum gifts, the only one that I really use (and I take on every cruise) is the Silver Sling Bag.

1707016799779.png

The least useful were the previous Gold luggage tags - just how many way-too-large round luggage tags does one need :-)

1707016942844.png

FWIW: the new lanyard card holders make a great luggage tag!

1707017111016.png

we were b2b on the Magic last week. word in our FB group was that they were running low on the 25anniv tote bags, so platinum sailors received the platinum backpack cooler (that's what we received) in addition to the gold wetbag and the microfiber beach towel.

we were b2b on the Magic last week. word in our FB group was that they were running low on the 25anniv tote bags, so platinum sailors received the platinum backpack cooler (that's what we received) in addition to the gold wetbag and the microfiber beach towel.
We were on the first cruise out of NOLA on Jan 31 and multiple platinum people in our FB group got the cooler bag instead of the tote. They were told it was due to being out of the totes. Not sure if they got resupplied or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter