Last Minute Trip: Should I stay one more night?

amandolin

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'm starting a new job later this month but I wanted to "reward" myself with a quick Disney trip. I'm going to MNSSHP for the first time on 8/18. I'm gonna fly in on Thursday, go to the party on Friday and then I'm stumped. I can fly home Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Obviously, if I stay until Sunday I have to pay for another hotel night.. but I also get to spend another whole day at Disney.

I keep going back and forth! Any thoughts or experience, please let me know! In the meantime, I'm gonna figure out what to wear to the party!

If you like F&W at Epcot that could be a good use of an extra day. It's one of my favorite festivals and I'm going to be doing F&W & MNSSHP in October.

Hello! I'm starting a new job later this month but I wanted to "reward" myself with a quick Disney trip. I'm going to MNSSHP for the first time on 8/18. I'm gonna fly in on Thursday, go to the party on Friday and then I'm stumped. I can fly home Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Obviously, if I stay until Sunday I have to pay for another hotel night.. but I also get to spend another whole day at Disney.

I keep going back and forth! Any thoughts or experience, please let me know! In the meantime, I'm gonna figure out what to wear to the party!
I'd stay the extra night but I have an AP so I wouldn't need to buy a park ticket. If you have one as well or finances allow - staying the extra night is fun and you could do F&W at Epcot. Getting back on Saturday - plus side is you have a full day of rest before working on Monday.

I'd stay the extra night but I have an AP so I wouldn't need to buy a park ticket. If you have one as well or finances allow - staying the extra night is fun and you could do F&W at Epcot. Getting back on Saturday - plus side is you have a full day of rest before working on Monday.
Thanks! I do have an AP so that's a good point! I've never been to F&W... hmm....

If you like F&W at Epcot that could be a good use of an extra day. It's one of my favorite festivals and I'm going to be doing F&W & MNSSHP in October.
I've never been to F&W so now you've got me thinking! Thank you!

Extra day! I am adding one to my 8 night trip 😂 Did a three night stay once and No way would two nights be long enough for me, but I also have an eight hour travel day each way so not worth it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter