Last one to post........... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all :wave2: I'm home again! They sent me back home b4 I even got there!! I called to tell them I was going to be late & she asked me if I still felt bad. I told her yes and she told me to go home :rotfl: Oh well! that's the one good thing about being sick!

Good Ol Gal said:
give me her ph#! I'll call her now! :earboy2: :rotfl:
vacation, shmation.. we want to know!

What do we want to know? What did I miss? :rotfl:

Hi Tracy!

we just want to know how they're doing with Wilma and all!

Good Ol Gal said:
give me her ph#! I'll call her now! :earboy2: :rotfl:
vacation, shmation.. we want to know!

I just talked to her and she said they are sitting there watching the waves on the Lagoon and the Palm Trees bending. The Parks are closed today. And they have a little water coming under their sliding glass door. But the Hotel is doing a wonderful job taking care of them.

The went to MGM last night and her DH was talking to an Orange County Police Officer that told her about the accident on I-4. (that is why she was worried about me) and than the head of MGM Security came up and was talking to them and took them to the VIP section of Fantasmic. They sat there for an hour and than the Sky let loose and the rain came so they canceled the show.

She said to tell everyone "HI". :wave2: From Kathy.

Mom2Ashli said:
I just talked to her and she said they are sitting there watching the waves on the Lagoon and the Palm Trees bending. The Parks are closed today. And they have a little water coming under their sliding glass door. But the Hotel is doing a wonderful job taking care of them.
Where are they staying?

The went to MGM last night and her DH was talking to an Orange County Police Officer that told her about the accident on I-4. (that is why she was worried about me) and than the head of MGM Security came up and was talking to them and took them to the VIP section of Fantasmic. They sat there for an hour and than the Sky let loose and the rain came so they canceled the show.
Man.. that stinks!

Good Ol Gal said:
so Kelli~ have any pictures for us?

Yep. I think my Camera is still in my car. I will have to check that out.

I woke up this morning and it is freezing outside!! It was 51 degrees!!! I couldn't believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter