Last one to post........... Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Ol Gal said:
well the kids started the week off nagging each other and driving me crazy!!

It hasn't changed much, but at least the last couple of days have been beautiful and we've been able to go bike riding, walking, etc.

I know what you mean - This week has been so nice and I am stuck inside this building.

Mom2Ashli said:
:lmao:
I bet you do. Your day is just starting.
:p

I do leave a couple hours early today (came in early)...DH had to travel so I need to pick up DS and take him his activity :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I think I am going to finish cleaning tonight (did most of it last night), so that will make for a nicer weekend :sunny:

Lyn5 said:
:p

I do leave a couple hours early today (came in early)...DH had to travel so I need to pick up DS and take him his activity :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I think I am going to finish cleaning tonight (did most of it last night), so that will make for a nicer weekend :sunny:

Plus don't you have tomorrow off?

Mom2Ashli said:
Plus don't you have tomorrow off?
::yes::

I am not sure what we will do...My DSis, DBil and Dad will probable be working on Sunday...but I think my Mom wants to do something...especially for the kids...we always do something on Easter...but with all going on we are really last minute this year...

I will talk to DH tonight and maybe we will just do a potluck or something for lunch at our house, then my family and his family (just more immediate...maybe his aunt/uncle/grandpa and his grandmother ) can come over and the kids can jump in our little bouncer :confused3 or we can do water balloons or just something/anything fun for the kids.

The only thing is that my DSil really wants to go on a DCL. She original wanted to go for 7 nights in March and then 7 nights at WDW (kids have 2 weeks off) and I told her yesterday (after looking around and pricing) that we wouldn't go...just too much cost. So, now she wants to go in January or October for a 3 or 4 nights...but I can't see paying that much when we have the free dining planned...not even sure we will go to that....so I have to keep my guard up and anti-temptation device on over the weekend :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter