Last one to post........... Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimmar067 said:
Well, if you had seen POTC2, then you would know that it was the 'jail cell' that the 'cannibals' put Will Turner and the rest of the crew in....the 'jail' was made out of human bones..... :crazy:

I knew what it was. :thumbsup2

...just kidding......here's a pic of our room at Pop....

WDW2006075.jpg

...we only stayed there one night brfore checking into the AKL...

...some more Pop pix....

WDW2006072.jpg

...the outside of our room...

...we had checked in around 4PM, so we had some time to relax by the pool before getting something to eat for dinner.....
2197d2b9.jpg

WDW2006069.jpg

WDW2006070.jpg

WDW2006067.jpg

WDW2006068.jpg

f4ab3eaa.jpg

kimmar067 said:
...ohhhhhh, THAT was it.....I only had time to take ONE pic...... :rolleyes1

Now we all know that is BS. I saw your 3 AKL pictures on the AKL thread. :rolleyes1

kimmar067 said:
...just kidding......here's a pic of our room at Pop....

WDW2006075.jpg

...we only stayed there one night brfore checking into the AKL...

What Football game were you watching???

Mom2Ashli said:
What Football game were you watching???

...:earseek: leave it to YOU to notice THAT......actually, my DH was relaxing in the room for a bit, watching the Weather Channel, when he found a game on TV... :confused3 don't know what game it was, though....

...hehehehe....TOO many.....my oldest DS, Todd, is the one with the green bathing suit (and his GF is in the yellow bikini), the boy with the white and green Jets jersey is my youngest DS, Dylan, and the smaller boy is my nephew, Tyler. I didn't post all my pix - I also have pix of my middle DS, Jesse, and his two friends, Ryan and Nick.... :crazy:

:wave2: glad you had fun Kim....that's a lot of kids...you must be a popular mom right now :thumbsup2

Hi Kelli....like your new avi :thumbsup2 the lucky cricket from Mulan :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
:wave2: glad you had fun Kim....that's a lot of kids...you must be a popular mom right now :thumbsup2

...yeah, but there's a fine line between 'cruise director'/camp counselor/mom/responsible adult.... :teeth:

afternoon :wave2:

Great pictures Kim!!! Glad to hear you had a great time :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter