Last one to post........... Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting so tired of being knocked off the boards. Hello I do have to do some work. And I come back and I have to log back in. :headache: :headache: :mad:

Where oh where is Kathy lately.

And Lyn hasn't stopped by since last week.

And I hope Tracy is doing well and had a nice Christmas.

I was surprised to see Joe. With the time off this week I thought for sure he would be hitting the Golf course.

Well-we got some good news-It looks like DH will most likely be starting a new job-he's going to be a Sheriff here in Cherokee County-he just received a job offer as long as he passes the psych eval and a polygraph test-then he's in:thumbsup2

It's a FT job,and he has to start off at the local jail before they will let him work the road-I'm OK with that-a bit less dangerous in the jail than on the streets

He is just waiting to see if the Airport is going to offer him FT and then make a decision-we should know by Feb-I hope it doesn't effect our vacation plans in Feb!!!!!

and DS is going to be home sometime tomm-he wants to drive thru the night and I told him not to if he doesn't get any sleep today-we'll see

Well-we got some good news-It looks like DH will most likely be starting a new job-he's going to be a Sheriff here in Cherokee County-he just received a job offer as long as he passes the psych eval and a polygraph test-then he's in:thumbsup2

It's a FT job,and he has to start off at the local jail before they will let him work the road-I'm OK with that-a bit less dangerous in the jail than on the streets

He is just waiting to see if the Airport is going to offer him FT and then make a decision-we should know by Feb-I hope it doesn't effect our vacation plans in Feb!!!!!

Wow. Congratulations to your DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter