Last one to post........... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
very sleepy puppies with owners with too much time on their hands

th_81592071ogfSWA_ph.jpg

ckckc2000 said:
Just in time for Halloween-costumes for doggies
th_DSCF1291.jpg

My DD(3 years) liked this one, she said, "silly hot dog". In fact, I think we will have hot dogs for dinner, DH can have a chili dog.

last :dog2:

A few years back we had 7 puppies...that's a lot of poop!

Lyn5 said:
My DD(3 years) liked this one, she said, "silly hot dog". In fact, I think we will have hot dogs for dinner, DH can have a chili dog.

last :dog2:
Having a nice day in Hawaii?????

ckckc2000 said:
Having a nice day in Hawaii?????

Actually, yes it was a nice day. I finished cleaning my house in the morning, DS had soccer, we picked up some pet supplies and then DD and DS fell asleep on the way home. I actually had a chance to take a nap :earseek: . They just woke up so I am going to start dinner now, hot dogs. See you later. :dog:

Lyn5 said:
Actually, yes it was a nice day. I finished cleaning my house in the morning, DS had soccer, we picked up some pet supplies and then DD and DS fell asleep on the way home. I actually had a chance to take a nap :earseek: . They just woke up so I am going to start dinner now, hot dogs. See you later. :dog:

What time is it there??

Lyn5 said:
Ahhh-must of been nice-we froze to death at soccer-about 47 degrees with a strong wind-made it feel around 32!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter