Last one to post........... Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylajr said:
are you staying onsite
while you are there???

Yep. I paid an awesome price on our airfare, so I had very limited choices on the length of our trip. We leave here on 11/22 and arrive on 11/23. I originally wanted AllStar Movies, but when the BR came out I couldn't get it. So I booked at CSR for 11/23-11/27, then CSR again for 11/27-12/5 to get the lower rate and then 12/5-15/8 at AKL, which is where my DH wanted to try for a few nights. I got the savannah view. It will be a long trip for us, but DH has excess vacation he has to use and we thought if we are taking our kids on that long plane ride, we better make it worth it. I count the days....

Tip toeing into last place

14.gif

Lyn5 said:
Yep. I paid an awesome price on our airfare, so I had very limited choices on the length of our trip. We leave here on 11/22 and arrive on 11/23. I originally wanted AllStar Movies, but when the BR came out I couldn't get it. So I booked at CSR for 11/23-11/27, then CSR again for 11/27-12/5 to get the lower rate and then 12/5-15/8 at AKL, which is where my DH wanted to try for a few nights. I got the savannah view. It will be a long trip for us, but DH has excess vacation he has to use and we thought if we are taking our kids on that long plane ride, we better make it worth it. I count the days....

That sounds AWESOME

we have never stayed onsite

I think mostly because when we go to Orlando we do so much more than
just WDW

we rent a great 5 bedroom house right by WDW with a private pool and everything

it is nice to have the kitchen and the laundry

i can't wait we go back in Dec 06

wish it was sooner

thelongest we have ever gone for is 9 days but next trip we may stay longer
9days at the house and maybe a night or two onsite just for something different

kaylajr said:
That sounds AWESOME

we have never stayed onsite

I think mostly because when we go to Orlando we do so much more than
just WDW

we rent a great 5 bedroom house right by WDW with a private pool and everything

it is nice to have the kitchen and the laundry

i can't wait we go back in Dec 06

wish it was sooner

thelongest we have ever gone for is 9 days but next trip we may stay longer
9days at the house and maybe a night or two onsite just for something different
My kids are young and really into Disney (don't know why?) so we decided to keep it strictly Disney when we go. We are not even renting a car or going to any other theme parks. I learned so much on the DIS and I planned a lot of things I didn't know about before, so we a lot of things activities/dining scheduled. Of course this will be our families first time going so there is a lot to do. I am hoping that the crowd is less after Thanksgiving.

Lyn5 said:
My kids are young and really into Disney (don't know why?) so we decided to keep it strictly Disney when we go. We are not even renting a car or going to any other theme parks. I learned so much on the DIS and I planned a lot of things I didn't know about before, so we a lot of things activities/dining scheduled. Of course this will be our families first time going so there is a lot to do. I am hoping that the crowd is less after Thanksgiving.

I hope you have an AWESOME trip

It's Disney so i ma sure you will

How old are the kids????

kaylajr said:
I hope you have an AWESOME trip

It's Disney so i ma sure you will

How old are the kids????

DS is turning 5 this month and DD is 3 1/2 and they are so excited to go. Whoever said young kids don't remember vacations never met my two.

Lyn5 said:
DS is turning 5 this month and DD is 3 1/2 and they are so excited to go. Whoever said young kids don't remember vacations never met my two.
They will have so much fun
My girls were 4 and 6 the first time we went to WDW

now they are 10 and 12
they are still disney crazy but they LOVE universal too
and we also like just hanging out by the pool at the house

Erica was 4 and still remembers stuff about that first trip that i don't

Good night
sweet dreams :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter