Last time you dressed up at work for holloween

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I never didnt cause I was a mint man for public housing and they want to let monsters inthere house, but the office could, and the girls that did, always made me smile, they wernt frain to have fun

I work in Accounting for a manufacturing facility. We are allowed to each year, and even have a contest for those that do. However, I have only dressed up once. At the time there was three ladies in our department and we each wore a gray sweatshirt, black sunglasses, a walking cane, a tail, ears, and walked in to "Three Blind Mice" playing on one of our phones. Pretty sure we didn't even remain in costume all day. It was fun for that year but none of us have opted to do it again.

Hmmm . . . It’s been a long time. I used to go all out, sewing my own costumes. I did a Tudor queen costume one year, and Snow White one year and a 1950’s Mouseketeer (complete with tap shoes) another year. But I sort of got out of the habit when I changed jobs many years ago. The last time I dressed up at all was for a MNSSHP about 12 years back when I went as Pluto. I would wear Halloween theme shirts to work instead.

The last Halloween before COVID. Don’t remember what our department’s theme was we have done so many things over the years. Now we have been at home since then and my DH and I have no kids. But, we are going to the zoo today and are wearing our NFL team colors even though they are not playing today.

When I worked in a small law office I would wear a Halloween hat (witch, pirate, etc.) of some kind but not a full costume.

When we cruise DCL during Halloween on the High Seas I always dress up. I have been a Ghost Host, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Sorcerer Mickey and a few others. When we walk around with the grandkids for Halloween I always dress up.

I always do vacation time on and around Halloween so I miss out on the office "dress up within dress code" festivities.

I remember in the past going as a "Pink Lady" from Grease... that is kind of my default costume. :rotfl2:

Used to dress up at Toys R Us when I worked there. They let us have costumes. Now I make sure to always take off work for Halloween.

Halloween 2019 only because that’s the last Halloween we were in the office. There are just a handful of us in the building and we don’t see any customers so we really just do it for fun.

The late 80s. One of my first jobs was in retail at a junior clothing store, and we were encouraged to dress up on Halloween. The last Halloween i worked there I was a zombie bride.

2 years ago. I was a Witch. The year before that I was a 1950's mouseketeer. Those are my two "go to" costumes.

I might next year, since Halloween will fall on a work day. I am thinking about being a green M&M. Buy the t-shirt. Wear black leggings. Done.

I was a substitute so when I did Halloween at school I would always say I was going as Mr Smith and/or Ms Brown depending whose class I was subbing for. 🎃

Never. I have worked at places where it was allowed, but the unspoken rule was that it was allowed for the support staff. Attorneys had a strict dress code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter