late fastpass return at TDL and TDS?

Joceyposse

Mouseketeer
does anyone know if TDL and TDS are as lax with fastpass return times as WDW (i.e. can you show up at an attraction after your fastpass window and still use your fastpass)?

It depends on the CM. I have had both situations of being turned away and being allowed through. Most of the time I am let through. Two factors that effect it. 1. How late you are and for me atleast language...if I speak Japanese to the CM they kind of feel like I should understand the rules, but if I speak English and give them the I don't understand look then they feel sorry for me and let me go. CMs at TDR are EXTREMELY polite and helpful so 7 times out of 10 you will probably be fine.

thanks, tokyodisneydad.

i am sure i'll try to make my fastpass windows, but it's nice to know they aren't super strict about it 100% of the time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter