late night beaches and cream

Skywise

DIS Veteran
Just managed to score an ADR for beaches & cream at 10:30pm. Illuminations is at 9:30 that night at the same time Epcot closes so that should be near perfect to get to after the fireworks.

The catch is... I'm staying at the Polynesian.

MK has EMH that night til midnight although 11:30 seems to be pushing it. Will the buses run from Beach Club that late? OTOH I could always grab a cab at the valet which should still be open at that point?

Any ideas here?

Buses will pick up at the resorts until the official park closing time, so you should be OK getting to the BC bus stop at 11:30.

Taxis, Lyft, & Uber are available 24 hours a day. It doesn't matter whether the valet desk is staffed; you can call for a taxi on your own phone or ask the front desk to call one for you.

We did Beaches and Cream at 10:30. We grabbed an Uber back to Pop from the Beach Club Lobby. I think it was about $7.00 and was a lot quicker than waiting for a bus.

Uber all the way. We stay at BCV every trip, and love the restaurants at the Poly. Its so cheap to just Uber, probably $7-8, thats it, and its fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter