Later Check out Time

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
My family is staying at the PBH in July. Booked our stay with the loews card, and the guy on the phone said that when we check in there is a chance of being upgraded from a bayview to a poolview. If not upgraded, we get upgraded amenities. Can one of those upgraded amenities be later check-out time if we request?:smooth:

Getting a late check out is always dependant on how heavily booked they are.

Ask nicely and you might get it. If you have stayed at Loews Hotels every week for the last three years, you'll probably have a leg up.

Kelly I wish I had enough money to stay there every week for 3 years! By the way I love your book.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

I'm offering unsolicited advice, book the pool view, if you get upgrade, next step up is concierge, this is sooooo great. Besides, that garden view in my humble opinion wasn't too sentilating.People shoot themselves in foot because the Loew's First Card will get you only one step up, its worth the extra $$ to at least try for better bump...

Loew's First will get you til 12:00 noon if memory serves, also if you check out we had no problem using keycards rest of day, wear your suit to park and swim a little on your way out to the car, one more slide....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter