• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laundry detergent in villas?

Tide pods (or generic equivalent) travel so well, even flying. Never had one break in the luggage, although I double bag them just in case.

I got 2 boxes of detergent in my 2 bedroom villa at Kidani. Our stay was 7 nights ( just left yesterday)

I always brings laundry pods with me.

They also sell detergent in the gift shops.

On our last trip during NYE we were staying at SSR, and had already used our one box. I had an unfortunate incident at dinner and needed to wash a shirt. Called mousekeeping and they promptly brought up three more boxes of detergent. I think you just have to ask for more if you need it.

On our last trip during NYE we were staying at SSR, and had already used our one box. I had an unfortunate incident at dinner and needed to wash a shirt. Called mousekeeping and they promptly brought up three more boxes of detergent. I think you just have to ask for more if you need it.
You are supposed to pay for any extras. The prices of extra stuff is at the Member Website.

You are supposed to pay for any extras. The prices of extra stuff is at the Member Website.
Of course you’re right. I was sharing a personal experience. Maybe the felt bad for me that I had an issue.

Next time I’m at that resort I’ll submit to the front desk to pay my dollar/box that I owe them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter