Laundry

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Have you done laundry while staying at the cabins? Is it close by? Crowded?

The laundry is not far from the Cabins,we usually do laundry at least 1 time while we are there. It usually is not crowded either. The Laundry is right near the pool,so while your clothes are washing and drying you can go swimming or just sit by the pool.

I have done laundry while camping. The laundry area is by the pool in the cabin area. It is rather large and when we were there it was not crowded.

we have done laundry there twice also at the caribbean we always went later in the eve after kids were settled down might want to take laundry detergent though , depends we always have about 10 washers going, it was free at vero beach the laundry and detergent, but it was never crowded or bad,,, you be ok cmatt

:)

Thanks, good to know it is by the pool that will work out well.

Last time I got their detergent from the machines but brought my own dryer sheets because they didn't have any fabric softener. They also don't have anything for stain removal so you may want to pack that too.

I think they are near the pools at the moderate resorts i know they were at the Caribbean and at FW Cabins cmatt

I haven't stayed in the cabins, just camping. But we do our laundry there every time we go to FW. The washers/dryers actually do a very good job. We usually stay about 10 nights and I do laundry 1/2 way through the week.
The machines for us are located at each comfort station. I usually do mine in the morning before it does get to crowded. It seems like as the day goes on...it does get a bit crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter