Laura & Nick's Honeymoon pre-trip report

pluto8

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm very excited to post the details of my honeymoon which we have been planning for almost 2 years now!

The cast:

Me - Laura (25):love: - this will be my 8th visit to disneyworld, but my first stay on site.

Disney H2B Nick (32):rolleyes: - first visit to disney was 3 years ago, wasn't keen to begin with, now totally converted.

This is my first DIS post so bear with me!

The details

Our wedding is 12/06/2010 at home in the UK - disney themed with Mickey and Minnie wedding cake.

Virgin flight from Manchester airport 13/06/2010
13/6 to 15/6 Portofino bay hotel, Universal studios
15/6 to 27/6 Wilderness lodge

We are doing disney dining plan, ADRs (some of these not on disney dining) so far:

• T-Rex
  • Whispering canyon cafe
  • californian grill
  • Boma
  • Rainforest cafe
  • San Angel Inn
  • Sci-fi dine in
  • artist point
  • Cinderella's royal table (dinner)
  • Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)
  • Victoria and Alberts

More info to follow! Any tips for making this an amazing honeymoon are much appreciated!

Joining in. I hope you have a wonderful Disney honeymoon just like Dh and I had. It was truly magical! Great ADRs! Can't wait to here more! :thumbsup2

I'm joining in too.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

I'm looking at my little Mickey and Minnie wedding cake topper as I'm typing this. My husband I and married at the Poly 9 years ago, and also had a disneymoon which included a cruise.

A romantic idea for your trip:

Watch Wishes from a hammock on the beach at the POLY!:love:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon!! You will be there the week after we leave. I can't wait to read all about the preparations and your ADR's. Sometimes I wish I were getting married again just to have a Disney wedding/honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter