Lauren & Keith are FINALLY getting married...Spring 2014

sparkly (but not too sparkly) shoes :D :goodvibes good choice think they'd look good like that or died capri as well :thumbsup2

and like i already said on facebook that card box is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Debra
xXx

Thanks! I think so too.
Is it wrong that I randomly stare at the card box? Lol.

Summer Daydream said:
Thanks! I think so too.
Is it wrong that I randomly stare at the card box? Lol.

Think i'd just sit and stare at it too its an amazing work of art!!!

We are penciled in for our date! I called last week and spoke to Michelle. She is one of the sweetest ladies ever, plus she's a hockey fan and a fan of my favorite team, so she's a rock star in my book lol. She asked why we wanted our date and when I explained that it was the only day we could due to FFIL's dialysis, she made a note. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that no one else wants my time or location. The only thing keeping me calm is that as of last Thursday, my date was very unpopular (no one had even booked the WP yet and that seems to fill up fast from what I read).

No other major updates at this point. The only little thing is that the shoes I had posted earlier, I managed to grab on sale discounted from $49.50 to $12.49. I love sales :)

Woohoo for getting penciled in! :) Hopefully even if there are people who end up wanting your day, they'll be able to work some Disney magic and make sure you get it.::yes::

Woohoo for getting penciled in! :) Hopefully even if there are people who end up wanting your day, they'll be able to work some Disney magic and make sure you get it.::yes::

Thank you! I'm hoping its still available. I only have about two more weeks to wait to hear officially. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Hello :)

I recently read your journal and realized we are getting married around the same time of year!! I was wondering if you were able to receive your desired date yet? :yay: Very exciting time right now and wish you and your fiancé the best with your future planning!!

Hello :)

I recently read your journal and realized we are getting married around the same time of year!! I was wondering if you were able to receive your desired date yet? :yay: Very exciting time right now and wish you and your fiancé the best with your future planning!!

Thank you! No I haven't gotten my date yet...they said they would call me today but no call as of yet. I guess it I don't get a call by tomorrow I will call them again. What date are you looking at?

Im so excited you got your date!!! Now you can officially start your countdown!!! :cheer2:
So happy for you!

So happy you got your date and venues! Now the planning officially begins!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Summer Daydream said:
We have our date!!!!! We are officially getting married on 4/15/14 at 2:30 pm at SBP!! So excited :)

again i'm so pleased you got your date and everything confirmed i know how much the waiting was killing you now you can continue planning :-)
Debra
<3 xXx <3

Yay for another spring 2014 bride! I'm getting married in March. Congrats on getting your date.

Looking forward to following along with your PJ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter