LAX to Disneyland (yet again...)

yipee

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I know this question has been posted alot, with mixed reviews, but I was looking for more feedback on the various means of getting from LAX to the Carousel Inn. There are two adults and two children in our group. Many people seem to like the Disneyland Express, but would you still recommend it if we're not going to one of the Disney properties?

Last time, we managed to get a flat rate on a cab from the airport and then booked Super Shuttle for the way back. Both worked just fine, but I'm wondering if we just got lucky with Super Shuttle? I've sure read some bad things about them in the archives.

Finally, I've heard good reviews about a private shuttle service called Golden West Express whose quote was $68 each way. Pretty reasonable, considering the cost of shared ride with Super Shuttle.

Any advice for this time around? Thanks!

Personally, I would choose super shuttle over the disneyland express bus. I havent used SS from LAX, only from SNA, but we have had good luck with it. The bus seemed to take forever to get everyone dropped off. Not to mention the return trip.

The other option you mentioned sure sounds worth checking into. Or there is always a rental car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter