Leave a Legacy discount?

I'm quite sure we did get a discount back in 2000 when we did that, but I don't remember if it was DVC or AP.

When we did ours we weren't DVC menbers yet, but we did get a AP discount. Buy one tile get one free.
So we put our picture on one and a saying on the other.

We did leave a legagacy before we were DVC Members but we got a discount using our Magical Wishes plan. It is well worth it. Every time we go to Epcot we go check out our pictures. Kinda Cool!!!! :cool1:

I know what you mean MagikMom.

DH is 54 and I am 47 and we race each other to see who gets to our tiles first.
I jump up on the ledge so I can see it, we both run our fingers across the tile, kiss and walk away holding hands.
:love: :love:

We just did this in December, I think it was an AP buy one get one free. The cost was $25.

I've always thought about doing this and I think it is an AP discount. Where do you purchase at? Is there a limit to the number of faces you can fit in one tile? I'd love to get the 6 of us on a tile while my parents are with us this week.

I think it is two faces max on a tile?

We have a brick right outside the monorail by the gate at the MK. It is looking pretty bad these days, our names are almost faded away.

I thought our girls might like the Epcot tiles. I'll get a pic of them together then and then their names on another.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can "Leave a Legacy" without being there? On our last trip and the previous 5 trips, each time we had meant to stop and do this but it just never happens. We always end up saying we will do it later and we always seem to remember while walking out after Illuminations that once again we forgot to take the time to do this.

Does anyone know if you can send them a digital picture to be etched or if it needs to be taken there in order to process corrrectly? I'd love to be able to get a few done now and then be able to see them when we are there next, if possible. If anyone knows of a way to do this without being there I'd truly appreciate the insight and information.

Did you ever get an answer to your question of whether or not you can pre-order a Leave a Legacy tile? I am wondering if we can bring a photo along and have it put on the tile, or if the photo has to be taken there.

madysmom said:
Did you ever get an answer to your question of whether or not you can pre-order a Leave a Legacy tile? I am wondering if we can bring a photo along and have it put on the tile, or if the photo has to be taken there.

You might be able to order over the phone if it's just a message tile, but for photo tiles you need to be there to have your picture taken. And no, they can't take a picture of a picture.

HTH!!! :teeth:

LAL did offer the AP Discount last year, but it expired in January 2005.

We were there last December and I really wanted to take advantage of the AP offer (B1G1Free) but we put it off.

In June 2005 I made it a point to stop by LAL because my AP was due to expire. That's when the CM informed me, that the offer had expired in January and was not renewed for 2005. (the red print about all offers expire in January regardless of the AP expiration date)

Im thinking they knew alot of families would want to take advantage of LAL for the 50th HCOE so they didnt need to offer the discount.

We were so disappointed, we didnt do it, but we will on our next trip.

Johnnie Fedora said:
We just did this in December, I think it was an AP buy one get one free. The cost was $25.

Is this really the regular cost per tile? Or is it $50 which works out to $25 with a get one free offer? I had thought it was more expensive, but maybe I'm just conditioned to think everything like that at WDW will be too expensive to consider. I just walked right by in September confident that I wouldn't pay whatever exhorbidant fee they were asking, but $25 might not be too bad.

Actually I still probably wouldn't do it. I can see myself in the mirror for free. Why do I need to pay money for a postage stamp picture of myself I may only see once every few years? :)

Darren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter