Leaving 2/15, Do You Need Anything?

I need you to have a good time :teeth:

And have a Dole Whip for Skunka and I!

I need you to spread lots of pixie dust!!! and have a great time!!!!

and after you have a dole whip for marti - have a mickey bar for me!!

Steamboat Marti said:
I need you to have a good time :teeth:

And have a Dole Whip for Skunka and I!

I have never had a Dole Whip, but I was already thinking I had to try one for Marti & Skunka, so it's on the list. :rotfl2:
Penny

julia & nicks mom said:
I need you to spread lots of pixie dust!!! and have a great time!!!!

and after you have a dole whip for marti - have a mickey bar for me!!

Now Mickey Bars I have tried, so that won't be a problem. :goodvibes
Love them. (but I am a little worried about the Dole whip :rolleyes1 )
Penny

Do you like pineapple? If not, then I would skip the Dole Whip. I like the Dole Whip float - pineapple soft serve floating in fresh squeezed pineapple juice. Wait for the soft serve to melt a little bit and you will have one of the best tasting "slushy" that I have ever had. But I do remember that the first one I had I said "what's so great about that?" :confused3 It didn't have me hooked until about the third one. Now its a lost cause!!!!

Steamboat Marti said:
Do you like pineapple? If not, then I would skip the Dole Whip. I like the Dole Whip float - pineapple soft serve floating in fresh squeezed pineapple juice. Wait for the soft serve to melt a little bit and you will have one of the best tasting "slushy" that I have ever had. But I do remember that the first one I had I said "what's so great about that?" :confused3 It didn't have me hooked until about the third one. Now its a lost cause!!!!

I had already decided I was going to try one of these for you. I was going to send a note asking which one you liked since it is especially for you!!!!

Steamboat Marti said:

I love pineapple, so I am thinking I will like it. I am going to try it & I will give you a review when I return. :banana:
Penny

Have a GREAT time!

Can you check to see if Mickey and Minnie still live there so we can see them next month?

Also, if Tink is in residence in her drawer would be nice to know, but not critical.

Have an extra Mickey bar for me!
C

challada said:
Have a GREAT time!

Can you check to see if Mickey and Minnie still live there so we can see them next month?

Also, if Tink is in residence in her drawer would be nice to know, but not critical.

Have an extra Mickey bar for me!
C

I will make sure they are there next month & i will tell them you are looking for them. :goodvibes
Never a problem having two mickey boars. :cheer2: :teeth:
Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter