• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving in 2 days, still need tickets & resort....feeling stressed.

I would buy the AP now. There’s a ticket window at PB. Where you can pick up your AP and buy the other tickets. Just show the front desk your receipt for AP for your AP room discount

Okay, one more question! I'm going through the process of purchasing our tickets online, and it's asking if I want a mobile ticket, print @ home or Will call kiosk. I know this shouldn't be a difficult decision, but I'm wondering if there's a benefit to one over the others. If I choose to print tickets at home, will they give us a hard copy, or can we add it to our phones as well?
Also, is it correct that I need to buy the preferred pass for myself since we'll be there during a concert? The rest of the family will get regular tickets, but since I reserved a room with an AP discount I'll need to get one for myself. Again, thank you!

i always do a will call pick up for my tickets
My phone is older and and I get glitches at times with it

I always choose tickets

i always do a will call pick up for my tickets
My phone is older and and I get glitches at times with it

I always choose tickets

Thank you! I think I feel safer having an actual ticket too. I'm going to go that route. My older kids do everything on their phones, but I always worry that my phone will die or something.

You can do the Power AP as well, I think. But for the $50 difference, the Preferred also includes all the dining & merchandise discounts, so it might be worth the upgrade.

I think I'll go with the Preferred for the discounts, and then just make myself come back sometime within the year to make it worthwhile! :)

For the rest of my family, is the Buy 3, get 2 free park to park the way to go? We'll probably just use it 4 days.

Also, my husband just informed me that we need to get a car from the Kissimmee airport to Universal. I hadn't even thought about it! I called a company who quoted me $105 each way. Would Uber be cheaper?

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your help!

I think I'll go with the Preferred for the discounts, and then just make myself come back sometime within the year to make it worthwhile! :)

For the rest of my family, is the Buy 3, get 2 free park to park the way to go? We'll probably just use it 4 days.

Also, my husband just informed me that we need to get a car from the Kissimmee airport to Universal. I hadn't even thought about it! I called a company who quoted me $105 each way. Would Uber be cheaper?

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your help!

Having a quick look at an Uber quote at the moment, it's much cheaper.

You do vacations like me. Although I usually end up booking through Costco.

I once had a trip where a member of our party had to go to the hospital, so I booked another night the day before. I definitely paid more. But it was worth it.

You do vacations like me. Although I usually end up booking through Costco.

I once had a trip where a member of our party had to go to the hospital, so I booked another night the day before. I definitely paid more. But it was worth it.

One of these days I’d like to try booking a vacation a year out. Oh, the planning I could do! 😊

One of these days I’d like to try booking a vacation a year out. Oh, the planning I could do! 😊

I hate planning trips. I have a Smokie trip in the fall. The biggest plan is making sure I have a place to stay and can get into the park, so I plan out National Park trips a little in advance.

But for Universal I prefer to just show up. I usually only plan out a week or two ahead of time.

Thank you all for your help with my last-minute trip! We actually had to cut it short by one day because of weather conditions on the way home, but we still had a great time! Portofino was as wonderful as I remembered from 6 years ago. I'm looking forward to going back soon for an adults only trip. Going to try and plan a little further out for that one! ;)
We Ubered to and from the hotel to Kissimmee airport and it ended up being so reasonable ($40 each way). WAY better than the $105 I was quoted from another company.
I would say the highlights of the trip were the Club Lounge (so convenient in the mornings especially), the beauty of the resort, and surprisingly Hagrid's Motorbike ride (I'm not usually a thrill ride kinda gal). :) The only major disappointment that I can think of was Mythos restaurant. Honestly so underwhelmed by the food, atmosphere, all of it. Probably our best meals were at NBC Sports Grill & Brew and Sal's Market Deli (Pizza & Sandwiches).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter