Leaving on Friday

campingqueen

Earning My Ears
Got the camper out today to start packing. Wanted to go on Thursday instead of leaving on Friday but not available.

We have been trying to go the first week in December and not finding availability at the campground. We pushed the day back 2 days and then there was availibility for the days I was requesting to begin with. So in a few days I will cancel the days that I didn't want to begin with and still have the days that I wanted all along. It drives me insane with these stupid games. Is it available or not? I asked why they do it like this and they are like I don't know! Lord help me! I still have 2 days at the all stars because getting into the campground on a weekend this late is like an act of God. But I will keep calling.

Is anyone going up this weekend?

I'm not going up but I am coming down! From WI that is, staying in a cabin (hopefully the 2500 loop). Look for the cabin with kids sticking out every window, 5 smiling faces!
Jamie

I am sooooo jealous! Have a great time at FW - we're going in December for Christmas!

When I originally called they told me there wasn't any availability, but to keep trying back. The CM told me that it was best to call at 7am as the computers automatically cancel out any non-payment reservations at midnight. I called and was able to extend my reservation until my desired date. Keep trying this week and something might open up.

ratow--have a super time! You are at the last-minute packing stage, I bet!!

Give us a report back and let us know how much fun you had!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter