• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving on Sunday for my honeymoon!

madonna31

<font color=9999FF>WDWWDS Entertainment VP<br><fon
Hello!!

Leaving for our honeymoon Sunday April 21 for 13 nights at the GF - do any of you have any 'last minute tips' to let me in on?

We have our Mickey and Minnie Bride/Groom ears - is there anything else that I should be aware of??? Or a 'not to miss' thing to do???

Thanks in advance for your input!

Christine

Christine - I'm jealous...just make sure to have fun and bring plenty of film!!! :D I'm so glad we had a camcorder cuz i watch the videos all the time :smooth: Spend time at Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island, go to all the parks, walk around your hotel, and just have a great honeymoon!!!!

Kim

Make sure the hotel knows it's your honeymoon. They often do special things for people when they know it is a special event.

Hey Christine!

Just wanted to wish you congratulations, again! Take lots of pictures to share with us! Have fun, and lots of good wishes and PD to you and your (now) husband! :)

Madonna31, have a wonderful honeymoon. I have been married for years and yet have never had an official honeymoon. *Sigh* But I will have a FTW vow renewal probably next year, so I guess that will make up for it. I hope you enjoy the GF. It is my husband's favorite resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter