Leaving soon!

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
We fly out this Sunday, with a nights stop over in Hawaii then onto DL!!! I am beyond excited! When I got my count down app it was 189 days, now I'm down to 4, feels so surreal! I'm a little disappointed that Small World will be down whilst I am there but worse things could have been down so I can't complain too much. I have my 10 day DL pass. It is me DH, DS(7) & DD(to be turning 9 whilst there) - the only plans set in concrete are our Goofy's Kitchen meal on Thursday night and BB F! Dinner package on the Saturday night which I am hoping the weather will stay fine for since it will be the only showing of F! whilst we are there with all the Halloween parties! Thanks for all your help with all my questions. Its been a decade since going to the original DL and I can't wait for my kids to experience it. Happy planning to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter