Leaving Tomorrow Finally!!!

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Leaving for HH tomorrow!!!! Have a good 5 days!!! Will be back Tuesday with report!!!! Thanks for all your advice!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

I hope you have a wonderful trip Allison! Can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great time! :cheer2:

:wizard: A bit of PD for your trip to my second favorite place in the world. Have a Raspberry Smoothie for me! Enjoy!

TW1 said:
:wizard: A bit of PD for your trip to my second favorite place in the world. Have a Raspberry Smoothie for me! Enjoy!

Hi,

Thanks for the PD & the rasberry smoothie idea! Yum!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

Hi Allison,
Have a safe & great trip to HH. I will be looking forward to your trip report. We will miss you, now go have fun ! :flower:

FYI: If at check in there seems to be another person on the computer ressie named 'Marvin"....check first to see if it is our beloved Mr. Depp in disguise before you kick him to the curb. I just wasn't thinking, so I had them 'delete' Marvin from my BWV ressie at checkin..and now I'll always wonder if I could have had a pirate on my balcony.

Have lots of fun and relaxation too! :) :) Well wishes for a great trip~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter