Legoland coupons

So, after posting that I was out...went to DQ, had a delicious orange julius and picked up another stack. They have them sitting on the counter..so I blush to admit, I picked up another 20!! Spread the wealth is my plan. So, I will PM all that I PM-ed earlier to report the lack of availability with my address to send the SASE.
So, anyone new with an interest in a free coupon for free child admission with paid adult, PM me and I can hook you up! Hurrah!

So, after posting that I was out...went to DQ, had a delicious orange julius and picked up another stack. They have them sitting on the counter..so I blush to admit, I picked up another 20!! Spread the wealth is my plan. So, I will PM all that I PM-ed earlier to report the lack of availability with my address to send the SASE.
So, anyone new with an interest in a free coupon for free child admission with paid adult, PM me and I can hook you up! Hurrah!
Thank you, thank you , thank you. I tried to pm you but to new so would not allow me to. I will put the envelope in the mail today! Thanks again

We have a 1yr old, 2yr old, and a 10 yr. old, will those coupons work for our family? If so i would love one! Thank you!

My post count is too low to PM you. Is there anyway possible to get one of the coupons for my trip in August. The kids (and me) would love to go. Could you PM me. Thanks

Hello! I'm not going until next June, so I don't need any tickets from you. But I did want to say that this is a wonderful thing you are doing! If only everyone in the world was as willing to go above and beyond! Thank you on behalf of all of those who don't send you the polite thank-you PM. You deserve a :cheer2: !

We have a 1yr old, 2yr old, and a 10 yr. old, will those coupons work for our family? If so i would love one! Thank you!

Thank yo so much for replying to me so quickly. I'm not sure if my pm worked or not as i'm probably too new, but i've put my envelope in the mail! I really appreciate this!

Thanks all for your kind words. I have been having fun "sharing the wealth" with these coupons. I love LegoLand...but it is ridiculously expensive...so glad to share my park with others!!
All people that have so far, 7/5/2007, asked, have the asked for tickets "saved" for them. I am just waiting to get the SASE in the mail!! I picked up some $10 off for SeaWorld at Subway last week, so am including them if I know that you are going before 9/2007. Oh and a coupoe will get LGMH from Home depot. Pretty soon local businesses will be barring their door when they see me coming!!! Oh no!! Here comes that crazy "take a huge stack of coupons/LGMH again, lock the door!!":guilty:
I still have a couple coupons...so will continue offering until they are all gone. Who knows, I might hit DQ again...my DD7 loves those kind of errands!!
So, all of you take care and enjoy your time at LegoLand!!! :goodvibes Amy

A huge thank you Amy.
I rec'd my envelope today. That's express service to Canada.
How thoughtful to throw in the SeaWorld coupon. We will certainly use it. It is our favorite place, we usually spend 4 - 5 days there but this year will only be one since we're also doing Disney for the first time. So the maps are handy, my son already looked at them and deciding what he needed to do. Which is everything.
Thank you again
Wendy

Thank you once again Amy for the fast shipping! I already sent you a PM to thank you but thought I would do it here too more publically! Again, it is people like you who make these boards so, so magical! ;)

I tried to PM you too but my post count is too low. Just wondering if you had any coupon left. We are going Aug 7-14th with 4 adults and 4 children. I'd be happy to send you a SASE plus a little something extra for your time and kindness. My email is joyce_deutsch@yahoo.com . Thanks!!

Hey..it's me again!! I think I have some people flaking on me..which is okay...just means I have more coupons to give out..so don't hesitate to ask. A girl at work just gave me a few more since she knows I "like Legoland so much" . I didn't share with her my scheme!! I just thanked her nicely while mentally wringing my hands and emitting a mad scientist chuckle!!
So, anyone still need 'em, I got 'em!!!!
Three cheers for LegoLand!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey..it's me again!! I think I have some people flaking on me..which is okay...just means I have more coupons to give out..so don't hesitate to ask. A girl at work just gave me a few more since she knows I "like Legoland so much" . I didn't share with her my scheme!! I just thanked her nicely while mentally wringing my hands and emitting a mad scientist chuckle!!
So, anyone still need 'em, I got 'em!!!!
Three cheers for LegoLand!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Hello Amy,
I hate that I can't pm you, but this is the only way as I am a newbie, but I wanted to check to see if you received my envelopes? I sent them last week, but there was the July 4th holiday in there. I do not want you to think I am flaking on you! Please let me know.

Thanks
Kristi

I haven't given up on the ones who seem to be flaking...but still have some :yay: available.
Recently I have sent to klh94, Two Squirrels, SaffyMom, newkidatheart,popsicle and Leslie G. So, keep those SASE's coming!!!!
Hey Leslie G! I grew up in North Canton, Hoover High!!! So I grew up thinking boo-hiss Massillon!!! (But I sent you coupons today, anyway!!!)
I hope you all have wonderful times.....and enjoy the savings!!
:yay: :yay: :yay:

Grumpyvet, that's so funny. We're actually not in the City of Massillon. We're Tuslaw Mustangs. So now there's not a problem, right? Thanks so much for sending the coupons out. I'll be watching my mailbox.

Hey everyone....still sending them out!! Thank you for all of your kind words!!! With all these warm fuzzies, maybe I should become bashfulvet, rather than grumpy!!!
I am having a lot of fun helping everyone save money! Too bad I cannot find a way to save myself some....but, that would be for the Budget Board!!
Still have plenty...we had a DQ cake for a birthday at work, and the receptionist picking up the cake brought me the remaining stack of coupons...so now have aroune 20 again.
SO, AMYONE GOING TO LEGOLAND IN 2007, PM me!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter